Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Then and now ....

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 04:29 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Then and now ....

Do you have any then and now pics, you know the same location but years apart ... on my route into North Wales I take the Moel Famu route often and park up in the same spot to admire the view ...

These two pictures are separated by 16 years!!

I found the exact same grid and parked about the same distance before it and got the angle the same ...

what is interesting is the difference in vegetation between 1993 and 2009,
my God was that really 16 years ago ...

I can remember taking that pic of my F2 like it was just yesterday, my first 600, I was in heaven :-)

Old 07-19-2009, 04:51 AM

It was only about 18 months old when I got it with just 3,000 miles on the clock and was as new ... I stupidly sold it at a later date for a 1994 model which just never felt as good, you know how two identical cars are never the same to drive?? .. well there was just something about that old red/white F2, it was so smooth and solid feeling, the later one felt harsh in comparison ... defintely an arguement for if you are happy with your bike keep it :-)

Jules

Old 07-19-2009, 05:22 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
and ... who stole the sheep? !!!!!
Nobody stole them Steve... someone actually put them back!!!

That's a really cool I idea Jules and your pics look fantastic! I wish I had more pics of my old Ninja 250, but I never rode around carrying a camera onboard back in those days. I've also had my current bike for the past 11 years so most of the pics would have the same exact bike in it anyway. :-P

Old 07-19-2009, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by eweppley
That's a really cool I idea Jules and your pics look fantastic! I wish I had more pics of my old Ninja 250, but I never rode around carrying a camera onboard back in those days.

In those days I used to carry my old Olympus OM10 and various lenses in a rucksack on my back ..lol ... now my Zoom digital fits in a pocket and gives better pics, that's progress :-) ..no boobcam back then either ..lol

Jules

Old 07-19-2009, 05:42 AM

CBRF, have you ever seen a girl mod kill another male mod on this site ...locks and loads!! ;-)

Jules

Old 07-19-2009, 05:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Play nice Jules. Just remember who came to your rescue last winter.