Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Texting While Driving

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texting While Driving

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...fatal0813.html

texting and talking on the cell phone while driving has got to be the leading cause of accidents in this day and age

Old 08-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Texting While Driving

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than driving and talking on the cell

Old 08-14-2007, 03:32 PM

takes your eyes off the road, no concentration at all. one of the guys at my work wrecked the company truck cause he was texting and driving. STUPID

Old 08-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont get me started! Ive been run off the road because of a texter..

*** clowns!

Old 08-14-2007, 05:12 PM

most people forget they are behind the wheel and driving it is the #1 priority, not texting your friend what you did yesterday.......

Old 08-14-2007, 07:21 PM

not too long ago i was traveling from Lubbock down to Abilene, and i was passing a guy and noticed he was reading a book. READING A BOOK WHILE DRIVING! he had it propped up on the steering wheel reading the damn thing, so i honked at him and when i got his attention, i hand-signalled him to take his book and shove it up his *** and keep his eyes on the road. he was swerving all over the place, he's probably lucky if he's still alive right now. of course he flicked me off, i guess i'm lucky he didn't swerve at me, but i sped up and got as far away from him as possible.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:22 PM

i've seen it all now. today i was at the stoplight and i noticed another RR coming my way. i couldnt believe what i saw. it was some guy wearing usual jeans, t shirt, sunglasses and tennis shoes like any normal squid here in AZ, but he was actually talking on his cell phone! he had it up to his left ear and was cruising down the road with his right hand on the throttle. i was gonna turn round and ask this guy what the hell he was doin but i didnt. oh well. i would expect this on a gsxr but what the hell!? if i wasnt on my bike i would have definately got his picture.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: PHXf4i

i've seen it all now. today i was at the stoplight and i noticed another RR coming my way. i couldnt believe what i saw. it was some guy wearing usual jeans, t shirt, sunglasses and tennis shoes like any normal squid here in AZ, but he was actually talking on his cell phone! he had it up to his left ear and was cruising down the road with his right hand on the throttle.
Haha, haven'tseen that oneyet! Why amI not surprised?! People are just absolutely out of control with cell-phones.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:05 PM

ORIGINAL: rmr1923

not too long ago i was traveling from Lubbock down to Abilene, and i was passing a guy and noticed he was reading a book. READING A BOOK WHILE DRIVING! he had it propped up on the steering wheel reading the damn thing, so i honked at him and when i got his attention, i hand-signalled him to take his book and shove it up his *** and keep his eyes on the road. he was swerving all over the place, he's probably lucky if he's still alive right now. of course he flicked me off, i guess i'm lucky he didn't swerve at me, but i sped up and got as far away from him as possible.

Thats when you call the cops and say there's a drunk driver on the road. Say you have been following them miles and miles and they are swerving all over the road.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:07 PM

ORIGINAL: PHXf4i

i've seen it all now. today i was at the stoplight and i noticed another RR coming my way. i couldnt believe what i saw. it was some guy wearing usual jeans, t shirt, sunglasses and tennis shoes like any normal squid here in AZ, but he was actually talking on his cell phone! he had it up to his left ear and was cruising down the road with his right hand on the throttle. i was gonna turn round and ask this guy what the hell he was doin but i didnt. oh well. i would expect this on a gsxr but what the hell!? if i wasnt on my bike i would have definately got his picture.

Saw a guy on a green Ninja 500 with his girl on the back while talking on his phone. Sorry but thats when I wish they would wreck. Of course they wont and a person wearing full armor get run over by a dumbass. Aint life great.

O ya. Neither had a helmet on. Girl had jeans and T-shirt. Guy had sunglasses, t-shirt, shorts and ***** f***in flip flops on.

Quick Reply: Texting While Driving