Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tell me what yall think about this

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tell me what yall think about this

well i come home yesterday from visiting family. only gone for like about 3 hours, an as im pulling into my drive way im greated happily by my pitbull BNE. well BNE is a in side dog an is kept there for good reason as he is very protective. so i start wondering how he got out. so i start walking around my house trying to find his escape route when i walk up on the door leading to the garage. which has been kicked in an since i havent paved the garage floors let i have not hung the actual gargae doors. anyway back to the point, so i know that someone broke in to my house so istart looking around the garage, basement(where i keep the bike),an the rest of the house. turns out nothing is taken just a big mess in the garage where it looks like the ramsacked my spare car an bike parts. so i think nothing off...they broke in dog chase them away thats the end off dont need to fill a police report right WRONG. today im just sitting back trying to relax an i get a knock at the door who else is but the county mounty an his jack off, wet biscuit eating friend from the locale pound. well after about an hour or so of trying to exsplain what had happened an why my BNE was lose in the front yard. they decided to say ok well let me see your ID so we can check to see if the dog shots are in order i agreed an handed them my ID. what am i worried about im a good pet owner an make sure all my pets are up to date so im thinking no problem right WRONG. they come back an hit me with a 350 dollar fine for a leash law. now i understand everyone should keep their dog on a leash, chain, or pinned up, but you would think that since he was loose becase of a B-n-E that they would give me some slack. F**K no. sorry for the epic long post but these **** really pissed me off, along with my next door neighbor who is supposed to be like family. turns out it was him who called the cops on my dogs.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Default RE: tell me what yall think about this

sounds to me that it could of been your neighbor who f**ked up your sh*t. he may have gotten pissed that the dog got loose, probobly ran next door to escape. i can't believe that the dog didn't get anyone, i know he can out run pretty much everything on 2 legs. (think about it.)

Old 09-26-2008, 07:22 PM

That is some bullsh!t. Glad to here they didn't get to do too much. Give 'ole BNE a nice treat!

Old 09-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

**** that ! i dont know if you can but i would seriously fight that ticket.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:43 PM

probobly cant do much w/out a police report, but try anyway.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:47 PM

yeah im going to talk to my lawyer monday. but yeah im probably screwed...its ok though i still have my dog an it just proved to me that he does do his job when im gone. an yes as far as i know he did not bite anyone but who's to say he didnt. plus BNE is a good dog all you have to do is reach the edge of the yard an he'll stop an turn back.

an yeah he got a big ole steak dinner last night.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:51 PM

thats pretty stupid.. do you live in a city?

Old 09-26-2008, 07:54 PM

sort of i live on the out skurts of west charlotte. but theres woods surrounding my house form the neighbors its not like i can lean out my window an **** a feel from my neighbors wife or anything

Old 09-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Explain it to the Court, take photo's of the damage, and REPORT IT.
You'll then at least have a case number to produce. When asked why the late report you explain that you wanted to check to see what had been stolen before filing the report.County mounties and other assorted mutts arrived before you could do so. Dog was in the house - get neighbour's statements to confirm this.
Should be OK......

Old 09-26-2008, 08:22 PM

thats the thing is the neighbor not going to confirm anything because he's the root of the whole thing. the county cop actually told me he was the one that made the complaint. yeah ive already took some picks with the digital an emailed them to my lawyer, so ill find out were i sit monday

Quick Reply: tell me what yall think about this