Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tattoos

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tattoos

yeah i got my first one on an impulse...my mom got mad cause she wanted to go with me and get herself another one...i got my second one out of pain...i was goin through a rough time...and i got my third on semi-recently ..my best friend drew the butterfly thats on my ankle...i got that one out of happiness..and of course the butterflies have a special meaning to me they are definately addicting..i was watching miami ink the other night and it made me want another one lol

Old 07-29-2006, 08:46 PM

ORIGINAL: pizzle954rr

I have my social security number tattooed down my male genitile in roman numerals with 2inch spacing. Its easier for the ladies to identify their baby daddy. It was pretty painful but well worth it. Im thinking of adding my telephone number in the extra space. [sm=pimp.gif]
LOL!!!

Old 07-29-2006, 08:50 PM

hahaha how did i miss that post hahahaha...thats classic

Old 07-29-2006, 08:50 PM

left upper arm - cobra... more to come soon

Old 07-29-2006, 09:55 PM

ive got 2 tatts and many piercings (tounge-10ga, both nips-10ga, both ears-8ga, PA-12ga, jackobs ladder-1 step).

no need for pics of piercings, but here is one of my tatts.Name:  tattoos002.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  16.7 KB

Old 07-30-2006, 12:27 AM

I have my right arm fully sleeved in a traditional floral/koi/water design, left arm sleeved in black/white WWII photography, and a full front chest panel of a battleship riding a crest of waves with a sunset in the back, swallows on each side of the peice. Also, a snake skeleton, starts on the back of my tricep and curls down over my rib-cage and up into my back. And, on a dare, I got my ***** tattooed, left one says "port" and the right one says "starbord" I drank for free the whole cruise for that bet...

Old 07-30-2006, 03:34 PM

I have a piston down my right tricept with my last name on it. No pics =(

Old 07-30-2006, 04:35 PM

here is a pic of my tattoo designed it myself

[IMG]local://upfiles/8750/A8302955D266428386A43B25F3CCD784.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-25-2006, 07:42 AM

Here is the begining of mine. Still ALOT of work to get done on it. When it's finished it will have a yin/yang sign in between the angel and the devil, one side made of fire, with the devil standing in/on flames the other side clouds, with the angel standing on clouds, and kanji writing will say (Above the devil) "The sword that takes life" (in center, between angel,devil, above yin/yang) "Becomes" (Above the Angel) "The sword that gives life"
I am going with a good/evil theme basically. Since I think we all have both, and I have always loved that saying. It's an old japanese "Quote" that explains the use of force to accomplish good (Thats a summarized version of the definiton)
Anyhow... enough blah blah blah....

And before someone asks "what the hell is that writing in the lower center?" it's my initials. It's how I've "signed" artwork, etc. for a very longtime.

Old 08-25-2006, 08:55 AM

My left arm is completely done and the right is everything but the inside of that bicep. The left is a water motif that wraps around my shoulder and goes down to my wrist and includes a koi, octopus,nautical compass, a turtle, a freaky fish,serpent,old english lettering that spells loyalty,3 interwoven stars, a "Jesus" fish but instead of Jesus it says sinner and 2 kanji symbols one is for friend the other for luck. The right has a spider and web on my hand (my first tattoo done when I was 17) then there is flames with multiple images in the background that goes from wrist to 4" above my elbow and then from there up it's a samurai fighting a dragon that goes up and around that shoulder with the kanji symbol for family between my shoulder and chest. On my back creeping half way up my neck is a cross that's approx 10' long and 6" wide with an overlay of a maple leaf colored in with a union jack. The idea being I'm canadian (the maple leaf) and my heritage is british. I'll try and get some pic's of it all asap for those who are interested but someone will need to post them for me. When I tried to post the pic's of my bike I couldn't do it so doncollins did it for me, thanks again Don.

Quick Reply: tattoos