Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tattoo's

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 03:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tattoo's

come on now this is a biker forum and i have not seen a thread of tattoos yet. Lets see some pics of your tats. i will puts some up of mine tomorrow.

Old 09-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: tattoo's

its been done, but ok....

Brad is my brother who passed away back in '97.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5310/CA37D5DBF92F48CF83CB2DB6F8070716.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-25-2006, 06:02 PM

this is mine..

[IMG]local://upfiles/9958/16FBEF1C7B9F44B18419298B097CE334.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-25-2006, 11:30 PM

Each to his own, but I have enough scars that I don't need to add color to them. At least the good part is, my insurance paid for my "skin art". If I have money for tattoos, I can by pass them and get more toys!

Old 09-26-2006, 11:41 AM

Had to get the wings !!

Old 09-26-2006, 01:01 PM

Wow, getting Honda wings is some dedication. Nice tat. I have 5 tattoos, but I can't post pix of them now because my camera makes the pix too big, and I don't have software to resize them. I'll just describe them here, but if anybody wants to volunteer to resize them for me, I'll take pix and repost them later. I have a frat tat on my left calf... it's a banner with my Fraternity's motto in it. On my left bicep I have a split-tailed swallow (a bird). On my right tricep (going from my shoulder to my elbow) I have "Repent" in an Old English font. In between my shoulder blades I have a large five-toed dragon and a hindi Ohm. I also have my tongue pierced and a Prince Albert (***** piercing).

Old 09-26-2006, 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

Wow, getting Honda wings is some dedication. Nice tat. I have 5 tattoos, but I can't post pix of them now because my camera makes the pix too big, and I don't have software to resize them. I'll just describe them here, but if anybody wants to volunteer to resize them for me, I'll take pix and repost them later. I have a frat tat on my left calf... it's a banner with my Fraternity's motto in it. On my left bicep I have a split-tailed swallow (a bird). On my right tricep (going from my shoulder to my elbow) I have "Repent" in an Old English font. In between my shoulder blades I have a large five-toed dragon and a hindi Ohm. I also have my tongue pierced and a Prince Albert (***** piercing).
ouch...how much did that prince albert hurt??? dont want one just curious...

Old 09-26-2006, 01:15 PM

It hurt pretty bad. They have to insert a swab with disinfectant gel on it into your urethera (the hole at the end). Then they swab around inside to sanitize the area. Then they insert a plastic tube in there so that when they pierce through the bottom the needle won't go throught the top of the head. The actual piercing didn't hurt as much as that other shyte. But I did almost pass out it hurt so bad. LOL You can't have sex for 4 weeks after (I didn't have a gf at the time so no biggie for me). The scariest part was waking up the next morning and seeing dried blood all over my twig and berries. Oh, and you **** blood for 2 or 3 days afterwards. To be honest, I have no idea why I did it, but it's great to whip out at parties!

Old 09-26-2006, 06:38 PM

yea i whip mine out at parties too...j/k unless their is a cute girl and a private room

Old 09-26-2006, 07:04 PM

Thanks !! I got em after recovering from a nasty accident on the hwy w/only a broken wrist and lots of rash. Figured s/one must be lookin out for me. That piercing sounds like nasty business tho !! I had to have the wings re-colored cuz they turned out kinda light, and i thought i was gonna pass out. A/one who tells you they don't hurt is either lying, or was WAY drunk !!

Quick Reply: tattoo's