Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Taking the 600RR ghost hunting!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Taking the 600RR ghost hunting!!

This castle is not far from me.... sooo

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...w-a-ghost.html

I am always skeptical of this sort of thing as usually the ghost captured is no more than a smear of smoke/mist that from some angles may represent a face but it's all a bit of a stretch usually ... however if this picture is real then it's pretty certain it's not just a smear in the glass or something ... I have always been opened minded as far as ghosts, but I need to get the picture myself and know that the castle was indeed empty first ... so this year I intend to go to this castle armed with a DSLR and see for myself...
I intend to crack these mysteries once and for all!! ... if I don't make it back I got gotted, ok ... just so you know ;-)

I am hoping to take the 600RR out there and I can't wait to go and see the place with my equipment at the ready ... it will probably be summer sometime as I do like to scrable around a bit and not get too cold, I will be real careful though and if I feel any cold chills or the hairs on the back of my neck rising I will be sure to RR it right out of there!! ;-)

It has supposedly had the most hauntings in Britain so I shall go and do some tauntings of my own ... come out, come out wherever you are!!

YIKES SCOOBY HALP!! ..lol

Jules

Old 02-18-2010, 05:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like fun. Happy Haunting. LOL

Old 02-18-2010, 05:33 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CREEPY! This kinda stuff gives me the heebie jeebies. lol

I wish i lived somewhere as cool as you though. I do belive in ghosts. In my old neighborhood when i was about 6-7 my lil sis 4-5 woke me up about a wagon down the street. I ended up looking out her window and a wagon was blowing down the street with the handle extended and it rounded a corner. I cried and my mom said that i was having an nightmare but me and my sister both remember it.

I look forward to more great pictures.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:46 AM

I think that photo might be photoshopped. The distance from her left shoulder to her neck seems to be way to long, judging by how small her right shoulder appears. It looks like the image was cut vertically and re-adjusted to make it seem like she was standing behind the window support.

A better picture:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iq2vQY1Jea...alesghost2.jpg

Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

hehe I dont think iv'e ever read an article by the SUN that made any sense :P

go go gadget photoshop! :P

Old 02-18-2010, 09:52 AM

Ya, I think your right about that. If the bar was out of the way that shoulder would be pretty big compared the other.

Originally Posted by dans03f4i
I think that photo might be photoshopped. The distance from her left shoulder to her neck seems to be way to long, judging by how small her right shoulder appears. It looks like the image was cut vertically and re-adjusted to make it seem like she was standing behind the window support.

A better picture:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iq2vQY1Jea...alesghost2.jpg

Old 02-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With all the technology at the average persons fingertips, I have a hard time believing any of these "ghost" pictures.

I need to experience it myself.

Old 02-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like fun Jules...lookinf forward to the write up

Old 02-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the bar was out of the way that shoulder would be pretty big compared the other.
A ghost woman with a huge frickin' left shoulder is pretty dam scary to me!!

Sounds like a blast, Jules! I love creepy places.
However, for me it's more about the rush of possibly being attacked by a bum or a vicious animal....
Have fun!

Old 02-19-2010, 05:58 PM

LOVE ghost hunting. Nothing so much as gear or meters or whatever...but when I lived in NC I visited a few "haunted" places for at least the chills. Its awesome. Yet another reason I'm jealous of where I don't live.

Quick Reply: Taking the 600RR ghost hunting!!