Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tailgating a**holes!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007 | 12:23 PM
Default RE: tailgating ********!!!

This will be long but a must read. Right before (week or two)ss954rr went down we went out for a ride. We ended up at my grandfathers. I left my bike there and followed him home in my pathfinder.He didn't have mirrors on at the time and he was riding down the highway in fast lane not passing (I don't know why). When traffic broke up I got in the sloww lane and flashedmy lights for him to move over. But he couldn't see cause no mirrors. A caddy comes up behind him right up on his *** trying to tailgate. I spead up cut in between the two and sent this ******* into the mid field (grass median), he swerved all over the place almost lost it then gets back on the road behind me follows fora couple of seconds then passes us on the rightside like nothing ever happend.Shane moved into the slow lane after he passed.Once at Shane's house I asked him about it and he didn't even know it happened.[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 05-14-2007 | 12:29 PM
|

^ kinda extreme, lol.......but thats what friends are for

Old 05-14-2007 | 03:59 PM

grab a handful of brakes and hold on for the ride to the hospital...and to being rich! muahahahha...

Old 05-14-2007 | 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

grab a handful of brakes and hold on for the ride to the hospital...and to being rich! muahahahha...

You know that doesnt sound as appeasing as you might think it sounds... I say you endo that biotch throw that rear tire on there hood and take off....Now that would be a sight to see...

Old 05-14-2007 | 04:16 PM
Retired Moderator

I've heard someone mention paintballs before...that way there is no damage, and you get your point across.

Old 05-14-2007 | 04:17 PM

Okay... Tailgaters are F,ing idiots! But throwing ball bearings, screws, golfballsand change has got to be the most idiotic thing you could do. So you throw that stuff over your shoulder. Screw up the guys car behind you and you take off. Oh! Revenge is sweet huh? But what about the next bike coming down the road that runs over the ball bearings, screws, golfballs? Could he go down because of the crap you left on the road? Sure, why not? JMO!

Old 05-14-2007 | 04:21 PM

Id say just go for paintballs. just alittle bit of splatter and some pissed off person...or a nice punch or kick to their mirro

Old 05-17-2007 | 03:58 AM
Default RE: tailgating a**holes!!!

yeah i understand, why do they tailgate. Just cause the bikes are fast does not mean we are always going to drive fast. when i see a bike i give him atleast 2 car lenghts, cause i understand,

Old 05-17-2007 | 04:46 AM

what i hate the most is when im in my truck behind a bike at a light. ill usually leave a truck length incase they stall, or just tip over. and then some idiot will weave in there to get 20ft ahead at a red light. thats when i inch forward and get about 2" away from hitting them right above the rear tire if they are still crooked, and throw the high beams on.

but i have been pretty lucky about not being tail gated when riding my pit bike down the road(ya ya, i know its illegal, im doing it in the safest manner i can, and i got pulled over on it the other day ha) but they will stay back about 10ft. mainly b/c i walk myself back then ride the clutch up, then walk myself back just so my knees dont cramp up from being all jacked up sittin on the pit bike(xr50 based chassis)

and what really gets me is when 2 lanes merge before a stop sign, the car cuts the bike off to get 5ft ahead and roll thru the stop sign... just bugs the crap out of me

Old 05-17-2007 | 04:55 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: urandaman
what i hate the most is when im in my truck behind a bike at a light. ill usually leave a truck length incase they stall, or just tip over. and then some idiot will weave in there to get 20ft ahead at a red light. thats when i inch forward and get about 2" away from hitting them right above the rear tire if they are still crooked, and throw the high beams on.
forgive me if iam not understanding what you said correctly. but the way i read this is that you get mad when another biker lane splits & gets in front of you in the open space that yu had left between you and the motorcycle in front of you ?

if that is the case i dont see why you get mad , unless you live in a area where lane spliting is illegal. but here in cali where i live that is a normal move everyday to lane split @ a red light and get in front of people

Quick Reply: tailgating a**holes!!!