Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tailgating a**holes!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default tailgating a**holes!!!

why do people feel the f'kn need to tailgate bikes?! seriously, i just went fora short ride and on my way out of my road this teenager in a neon cuts my sister off around a 90degree turn (she was following me) and in doing so damn near rubs his bumper against my tire! i turned and glared at him letting him know i knew he was there and what he had done, thinking he'd back off once he squeezed in........nope. so i gunned it away from him. then he sped up thinking we were gonna play cat and mouse! he returned to riding my *** so i came to a VERY slow roll and tunred and looked at him. he shook his head, i raised my fist and clenched my knuckles ( i have those fierce looking Icon gloves w/ the titanium everywhere!) and he backed off. then when i turned out onto the main road he was right there behind me. i stop at the light then ease out into the slow lane, then he ........in his Neon.....tries to gun it past me going wide into the fast lane. so i wound up first gear to 60 as he struggled to keep up. once i hit 60 i let off and he past by. i looked over to see if he'd do the same, to notice my ginormous grin but he wouldnt even look.

i dont think people understand that a bike will stop in SUCH a shorter distance then they will in their car. people tailgate me alot! im really not going to be too happy when i get rearended [:@]

.................just thought i'd share.

Old 05-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tailgating ********!!!

next time that happens let them pass and accidently take off the mirror with you foot

Old 05-13-2007, 05:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

next time that happens let them pass and accidently take off the mirror with you foot
haha that would be a sight. but nah, not looking to start or cause too much ****. just didnt appreciate how close he got and cut off my sis in her car. if he would have waited LITERALLY .5 seconds he could have gotten behind her. instead he wanted to see if his bumper would affect my tire

Old 05-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

happens to me all the time! i wanted to put after market fog lights in the back of the bike and hook it up to a switch so when ppl are riding my *** i can flip it on and hopefully they will get the idea.

Old 05-13-2007, 05:57 PM

^^ HAHAHAHAHA I just bursted out laughing getting a visual of that! sweet idea, you should do it!

Old 05-13-2007, 05:59 PM

to quote something a friend told me. "thats what golfballs are for."

Old 05-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Banned

It has been my experience that 'little' guys drive like ********, they are always trying to prove something or compensate. Follow him until he stops. Get off your bike, walk over to his car,and then F**k him up. If you ain't big enough to throw him a beating then you are out of luck.

To play games on the road is just dumb, a car versus a bike is a no brainer.

Old 05-13-2007, 06:02 PM

^ wow, i just noticed you're "garage" in you're sig. thats a good sized garage, lol. lots of toys!

Old 05-13-2007, 07:10 PM

I've heard (but haven't done it) that a pocket full of good sized ball bearings do a pretty good number. Haven't had too many a$$hats like what you're describing, but it pisses me off to no end either. And it's usually some turd in a said neon, wrx, civic etc....

Old 05-13-2007, 07:28 PM

My favorite is slowing way down and letting them pass but most cagers cant roll on power to 120 at 70 MPH like we can....

Quick Reply: tailgating a**holes!!!