Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Suzuki GSXR riders

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki GSXR riders

Why is it if you ride a GSXR and at every red light you have to make sure the rev limiter is still working. Went on a ride with a large group(17) and most of them where GSXRs and every redlight the stupidity kicked in with them. The Honda, Kawi and Yamaha riders looking at each other like WHY, would have been funny if any rods would come threw the cases.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Suzuki GSXR riders

Do you judge people by race and religion too?

Old 02-28-2007, 11:24 PM

Ofcourse.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:31 PM

I'm never gonna be a Gixxer person. they're excellant bikes, but I'd rather have my CBR over a suzuki. if Honda made a bike to compete with the hayabusa, I'd buy it.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:33 PM

ORIGINAL: DWT74

Why is it if you ride a GSXR and at every red light you have to make sure the rev limiter is still working. Went on a ride with a large group(17) and most of them where GSXRs and every redlight the stupidity kicked in with them. The Honda, Kawi and Yamaha riders looking at each other like WHY, would have been funny if any rods would come threw the cases.
Name:  2bitchslap.gif
Views: 33
Size:  714 Byteswell,do the same thing!!after all a honda sounds alot better!![sm=proof.gif]
j/k Name:  sing.gif
Views: 31
Size:  2.2 KB

Old 02-28-2007, 11:37 PM

I think GSXR's are great bikes, no complaints about them, a GSXR was my close second choice, but I had an F2 that was great, so stayed with Honda when I baught new. I think GSXR's are the "whats hot" with the younger crowd, maybe design that they like or whatever. I notice the same thing myself. I see morons on every make and model there is, stupid has no limmits, but always seems to be young guys acting squidish on GSXR's, always some 20y/o on a 600 or Mr. Bling with the Mr. T starter kit on his Busa.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:44 PM
Banned

If they're idiots... I would simply make a left when they weren't looking.

Old 03-01-2007, 12:09 AM

My neighbor (in his 40's with 3 kids) Owns a gsxr 750....everytime we ride hes always falling back enjoyin his time on the bike...I gotta let him know when i see him tommorow that he (as a gsxr owner) has been doing it all wrong......thanks

Old 03-01-2007, 12:18 AM

theres a guy that lives a few doors down who rides a GSX-R, hes a cool guy but everytime he see's me on my CBR when hes riding by or if he knows im home he always rev's his bike up..i guess its part of being a GSX-R owner. LOL

Old 03-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: NYErion929

My neighbor (in his 40's with 3 kids) Owns a gsxr 750....everytime we ride hes always falling back enjoyin his time on the bike...I gotta let him know when i see him tommorow that he (as a gsxr owner) has been doing it all wrong......thanks
If I am reading you correctly, he is doing everything right. He is enjoying himself on the bike, and that is all we could hope for as riders. I am the guy that is at the back of the pack (usually), and I always get reasured to "ride my ride". Three kids gives you a different perspective...I know from personal experience (I have three as well). How 'bout them Yankees NY...I love them!

Quick Reply: Suzuki GSXR riders