Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Survivor

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Survivor

So I was in my shop working on my 1000rr and then got a call from a friend and she says "Get to the mall right now" so me being the random guy I do just to see why and I get there and it is a casting call for the next survivor episode so i fill out the 20 pages of questions about myself and then do the 2 minutes video interview and it was awsome but wow there are some crazy people that applied, a lady in a full beekeeper outfit, a guy wearing nothing but a leather G string speedo, a women that stripped during the video interview, a guy that said he would do anything (including sexual with a girl,guy or animal) to be on the show. lol I love it when people are open and crazy like me, if only I would have known that is why I was going to the mall I would have been prepared better!

Old 01-22-2009, 11:50 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Survivor

Just make a big deal out of swallowing your chewing gum and say, "Yummmmm, monkey nutz!"

Old 01-23-2009, 12:25 AM

ya they get all sorts of nut heads applying but thats half the fun. Im not gonna get my hopes up but it would sure be nice to do it.!

Old 01-23-2009, 01:09 AM

well ever since my motorcycle accident in may I have been on disability so work had to lay me off to fill the position. so time off isnt an issue

Old 01-23-2009, 02:59 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Sheeesh ....May ? sorry if I missed it if you posted it, but what happened man ?

How much more recovery time are you going to need mate ?
not sure how much more time I will be on disability until i am released, but this is why I spend so much time on these forums cause ive been rebuilding my bike to give me something to do. lol I broke both hips, my pelvic bone, shoulder blade, jaw bone, eye socket and fractured my skull 4 times so it was pretty knarly crash and the guy that caused the accident was not from america and he got deported before insurance could go after him so thats why i am rebuilding my bike myself. I only got one more thing to figure out and fix but ill get it.. i was in my accident may 22nd/2008 and i have been rollerblading 35 miles every other day so physicaly i am great but they are still testing my mental health from all the head trama.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:07 AM

you should have told them that the doctors are testing your head for mental trama, you'd been a shoo in on the show for sure lolol j/k

Old 01-23-2009, 11:12 AM

If your not drooling then ur ok. If its a woman doctor or nurse doing the testing tell them ur more concerned about the functionality of your ***** and they should run some "special" exams on it. LOL