Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Super pissed

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha yeah ive had some bad road rage incidents. I cant stand when people do stupid stuff and it just sets me off. If someone did anything like that to me while i was on a bike they could potentially be risking my life and well being. So id feel obligated to make that VERY known to them and make sure theyll never do something that dumb again. What if they thought it was funny and go and throw something at someone else on a bike because they got away with it last time and it causes that person to wreck? F that sh*t its go time.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:10 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by nickp123
id feel obligated to make that VERY known to them .
ha ha ha, yes it is your obligation. I usually look at them as I pass

Old 04-18-2011, 02:54 AM

some of you would throw your helmet? a 4+ ft drop would immediately dmg the helmet so that's a big no no for me, i can't afford another helmet

but i do have the a*s gp pro gloves that have mini spikes along with lovely knuckles i don't mind using for such a situation

Old 04-18-2011, 05:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol its funny cause idiotic things like this can bring out the idiotic beast in all of us. firstly I wouldnt take it personal. The guy didnt know you from a bar of soap. secondly the guy probably has a mental problem that in the end will be his undoing and also dont forget the power of karma, we bike riders need the best karma we can attain as for the nut case he probably never made it home that day, with that much agro he prolly found another way to get himself in trouble that day. but if the ciggarett had landed in my open viser and started burning my face, yes center stand, helmet off, a little chase, crash tackle and choke hold till he passes out then a call to police to take him away oh and check his wallet for a 50 for wasting my time.

Attached Thumbnails Super pissed-newcar333f-001.jpg  
Old 04-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Old 04-18-2011, 06:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i might just tell him my daddy could beat up his daddy

Old 04-19-2011, 03:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Browntowns20s
i might just tell him my daddy could beat up his daddy
Dude that's badass!

(Reminds me of this Michael Kuhr -worldchampion kickboxer working as a bouncer- video on youtube.)

Old 04-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprock
KM (Krav Maga) then I'd wedge my front wheel in his *** cheeks while I went for a latte
KM here too!

Once my training kicks in, you're f*cked.. A motorcycle boot to the nuts and a glove with carbon knuckles in the throat probably doesn't feel very nice.

I don't get **** too often though (besides someone pulling a knife on my twice last year, getting jumped by 6 people and other funny situations) because I'm quite a big guy. 6'3", 200lbs and all muscle. I usually get a 'oh sorry man. No problem ok?!' when I give em' 'the look'.

EDIT: I just thought of a situation not too long ago. I was riding at night and this ******* in a white Audi cut me off in a left turn. I honked the horn as he sped off. I caught up to him and braked VERY late at the light (flipping my high beam on) to show him he shouldn't have done that. The passenger got of of the car, looked at me in full black gear and got a '' look on his face. He got back in and they sped off, switching lanes like a mad man until the saw the cop car further down the road. He instantly turned into a model citizen and perfect driver.

Retards.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:46 AM

I don't get **** too often though (besides someone pulling a knife on my twice last year, getting jumped by 6 people and other funny situations) because I'm quite a big guy. 6'3", 200lbs and all muscle. I usually get a 'oh sorry man. No problem ok?!' when I give em' 'the look'.
I hear you on the size thing 6'5" and 220 lbs. I don't get a lot of grief usually.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Deltemis
some of you would throw your helmet? a 4+ ft drop would immediately dmg the helmet so that's a big no no for me, i can't afford another helmet

but i do have the a*s gp pro gloves that have mini spikes along with lovely knuckles i don't mind using for such a situation
I'm with you on this. The titanium icon gloves I have would be making a mess.

Quick Reply: Super pissed