Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Super Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the other night i let two ppl take my bike down the road and back, (i know them and know they know how to ride). well i go outside today and go to move my bike to the usual spot in the shed and i noticed the ****ing clutch lever was bent and scuffed up a bit. so i look on the other side and i got about 4 paint chips and my stator cover is all scratched up. looks like it went down in the rocks. got to thinkin, the only ppl who have ridden it since i did( i didn't lay it down) are the two good friends from the other night. ****ing bastards didn't even tell me they laid it down. that it for letting ppl ride my bike or touch my **** ever again. god...damnit i'm pissed!!!! lil ****ers!!!

as of right now neither one has confessed and i put talk to the other ppl that were over at my house the other night thinkin maybe they would talk to whomever of the two did it and that they might confess. if no one confesses by the end of the week i might seriously hurt somebody!

Old 02-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good luck with that! Sux too, thats why I dont let anyone ride my bike.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:30 PM

Yeahhh, I was that guy once. But I fessed up and fixed everything. That was before I got my own bike. Good luck finding out who dun it!

Old 02-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Shoot me and take the keys from my corpse. That's the only way anyone puts their *** on my bike with the engine running

Old 02-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been there,def.sucks

Old 02-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I have let 2 people i know ride my bike. I have 2 standard rules that apply, they better be able to pay for my bike in cash if something happens, or have a nice bike of their own that will become mine if something happens.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:45 PM

They weren't good enough friends to to have let them ride it if they won't even fess up to ****ing it up.....

Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks. Lesson learned i take it.

Everyone does it.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:14 PM

yep, you guys are all right. no one else is ever touching it. i have had prolly 15 people take a quick spin just down my short road i live on. never had a problem until now. stupid people. doesn't take anything to confess to it cause they all know i am a really laid back person and i wouldn't have been pissed or nothing, hell i wouldn't even have asked them to pay for it, **** happens you know? but now that they didn't fess up to it they are def. gonna get me a new lever.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You are to be commended for your spirit of sharing but unfortunately, no good deed goes unpunished. Sorry to hear of the damage.

To play devil's advocate here though... You have to accept some of the responsibility for the possibility that something could happen when you let someone else ride your bike. That's not to say that your are at fault...just that you know very well that something could happen. That being said, the guilty party should 'fess-up & pony-up the bucks to replace damaged parts...that's only fair. Them not doing the right thing & confessing is just sheer cowardice...no doubt about it.

My example is less stressful but nevertheless irritating... A lady wanted to let her little boy sit on top of my seat like he was a rider. I thought the whole thing was quite harmless, as he was a little boy of about 4 yrs old. That is, til he started jumping up & down on the tank w/ his tennis shoes that had small rocks in the soles...effectively scatching up the paint! ' I had to spend about an hr w/ rubbing compound & wax to get that paint back to where it should be. Point is, I have to accept some responsibility for the damage to the paint b/c I let him get up there in the first place.

For you, like me...Lesson learned.

Once again, sorry your bike was damaged. Hope it repairs easily.

Quick Reply: Super Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!