Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

STUPID WOMAN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 03:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STUPID WOMAN!!!

So I just tightened my chain and went out for a test ride. Im ~2 miles from home on the way back, fully satisfied with the feeling of the chain. Im behind a blue pontiac trans sport mini van. All of a sudden they SLAM on the brakes. Now, we're nowhere near any crossroads or driveways or anything. There is no reason to be doing this. I slam on my brakes. Lock up the rear, front wheel barely hold traction. I come to a skidding halt behind this damn van. (Thanks god for my pilots, if I was on my old tires, I'd have probably gone down)
So After coming to a stop, I kinda sit there for a sec trying to soak it all in. I put my stand down, hop off, and jog over to the driver window.
Here's some woman turned around in her seat screaming at who I assume to be her 2 kids, slapping at one of them. I think "great some stupid ****ing mom stopping the car cause her kids are bickering" I rap on her window the the carbon fiber knuckles.
She turns around and rolls down the window with a pissed off look.
People, I layed it on thick. I didn't care that her kids were there. she was a bitch.
I'm screaming at her for a solid minute with things that I'm not even going to repeat.
I scared the **** out of her. I was ready to kill that stupid woman.
Funny thing was, the kids had smug smiles on their faces.

And no, I wasn't following too closely. Probably 3 seconds behind. (we were doing about 60)
Ugh, I hate people like this.

Watch out for psycho retarded moms everyone!

Old 05-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Default RE: STUPID WOMAN!!!

she came to a complete stop on a road posted 60MPH?

That seems odd to me

Old 05-13-2008, 03:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Shampue

she came to a complete stop on a road posted 60MPH?

That seems odd to me
Yeah. It was one of those slam on your brakes, and once you're down to about 10 miles per hour, pull on to the shoulder half-assed things.
Road was posted 55, but this is illinois. Take speed limit and add 10.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:39 PM

Holy crap, that woman deserved an earful and I'm sure she is sitting at home right now thanking the lord she didn't hurt someone with what she did.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:48 PM

LOL shes thanking the lord that the crazy biker didn't kill her !! haha

Old 05-13-2008, 05:05 PM

had she actually caused an accident, i would have ripped her out of the van, and proceeded to beat her in front of her children. The first policeman on the scene would have had to pry my bloody, leather covered hands off of her neck.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:42 PM

i just wanna hear a recording of what you said to her.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: MikeInCtown

Holy crap, that woman deserved an earful and I'm sure she is sitting at home right now thanking the lord she didn't hurt someone with what she did.
Nop, she is probably sitting at home pissed off at the "a$$hole biker" that "went off on her for no reason at all"

It is usually a lot more effective to calmly explain to people exactly how and why they are complete morons than to just go off on them screaming.
When you go off on somebody, they will usually just close themselves to whatever it is you told them, and they just remember that someone was screaming at them and they got scared.

If you calmly talk to them, even if you are telling her thatthey arethe turd that you just scraped from the back of your boot,they is a lot more apt to listen.

If your intent was to scare her, though, the mean scowl through the helmet visor and the screaming work pretty well.

But you should have gone off on the kids too for distracting their mother while she was driving too.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:46 PM

Kids will always distract parents and do dumb stuff that wiull get them in trouble. That's the nature of kids. Having two myself and being married with lots of married friends I can say for sure that she was probably scared to death, then pissed at the biker, but as she sits and calms down later she realizes what she did and what could have happened. Will she be upset over what happened for a long time? Sure she will, but she'll see things a bit clearer after she's had time to think about things.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Its a dumb reason, but could have been a deer standing in the road too, then just you would have looked dumb for not being alert. Anyhow not trying to defend her or take a shot at you, but on the bikes we all have to be ready for absolutely anything.

Quick Reply: STUPID WOMAN!!!