Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stupid things you've done in life.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid things you've done in life.

So the other day I was with this girl in the elevator and I decided I would freaken her out. You know now adays if there something between the elevator doors while their closing it will open back up? Well, the door started closing and I stuck my head right between them. The slamed HARD on my head. I thought it was funny afterward because she completely broke down. I just got to thinking about it and I'm freaking out that my head didn't explode right now. That was one of the dumpest things I've ever done.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Default RE: Stupid things you've done in life.

Should of put her head in the door, that would of freaked her out

Old 10-19-2007, 05:25 PM

hahaha thats ridiculous.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:34 PM

o! this one time! i posted a story about how i couldnt get this girl cause she had a boyfriend then threw a hissy fit when people made fun of me!

j/k....wait that was you wasnt it?!?[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 10-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Retired Administrator

I'll be the first. My first marriage. Just about everything about it....

Old 10-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Retired Moderator

During a separation from my first wife, I became very very close with her best friend (who was my very good friend, too). I ended up loving that girl (a part of mealways will), but my EX-wife wanted me to come home, and I did which ruined the relationship with this other girl. We are still very close friend (in the traditional sense!!!), but I always think back to those times and wish I would have made a different choice. Maybe if I wouldn't have made that choice, I wouldn't be with my current love...things happen the way they are supposed to.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:49 PM

It's too bad that I rarely made any effort to better my education with the exception of a month of tech school, which I dropped out of to go work at a car-wash. It's been a blue-collar life ever since, but not without the good times. I was never much of a ladies man and now that I have discovered working women, there is no need for a relationship yet I still have hopes of falling in love one day. Of course a good woman will want a man with intelligence and ambition, two areas that I need to work on, especially the latter more than the former. So far owning a sportbike has done nothing to increase any genital activity but that's not why I bought a bike to begin with. The only time it affects my sex life is when my right hand gets tired from using the throttle for four hours at a time...

Old 10-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ McCone...you are well spoken and funny, but flogging the dog will make you go blind!

Old 10-19-2007, 08:42 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

^^^ McCone...you are well spoken and funny, but flogging the dog will make you go blind!
thats only half true..... I am blind in only one eye..... hhhhhhhmmmmmm left handed and blind out of my left eye..... good thing I dont switch off.

as far as stupid things I have done.... lost count long ago.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:44 PM

well, i bought my datsun instead of taking my dads truck, an awsome 1992 f250 clean truck.... biggest mistake of my life. besides being with that one gilr for like 2 yrs... shame on me i shouldve relized after like 6-8 months when she started to go crazy...

Quick Reply: Stupid things you've done in life.