Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Strippers suck

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 03:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strippers suck

So, I dont live too far from New Orleans and this week is Mardi Gras so I guess yall know where I was tonight. I went down to Burbon street. Not 21 yet btw. Had $60 cash with me cause I wasn't expecting to do what I did tonight. Well, since its mardi gras you have to park like a mile away from the french quater to begin with. We go down on burbon and I buy myself a drink. We walk around a bit checking things out. See some ****. Saw some other things for the first time which include some dude eating some other girl out in the middle of the street. I was like holycrap. By this time I've had a few shots of 190. I'm omw to tripping out. Me and 1 other guy decide to go into the only strip club that will allow under 21. Place was expensive as **** and I regret spending a crap load of money on wasted promisses. So, as soon as we sit down some hot asian chick starts talking to me. This isn't the first time I've been to a strip club so I'm stright up with her about how much it costs for a lap dance. I was expecting to get one anyways. So, I get one and shes like pay me more and I'll let you have full contact. I tryed to get her to explain to me what full contact was in detail. I knew what it was in the first place but I wanted to have sex with a stripper and was just bull****ting with her. She wouldn't tell me anything other than the words "full contact" and "more money". I told her whatever and to leave. So, another stripper comes up to me and I tell her what happen with that one. The asian girl wanted like $100 for full contact and I was like no way. The other one said she do it for a lot less. At that some time another stripper comes up to me and now I have 2 strippers on my lap. So, I start bsing cause I wanted to get laided. So, I get another lap dance with 2 strippers at the same time for only $10 more than I payed for the single. And we talk and I bs to them that I am a virgin and am looking for more excitement. They ask me if I have done some things with other girls and I tell them no and they are like we'll do it for for $80. At this point I dont have $80 in cash so they convence me to go to the atm because I am thinking 3some right now. I give them $100 and tell them to make it worth my time. I am trying to bribe them at this point and make it look good. So they get me into the VIP section for free which you have to be 21 to get into. I'm getting another lap dance this time but full contact, they licking each other, and I am expecting to get some. Right after the song ends they BS me with wanting $500 to go all the way. I like WTF. I try to play it like I dont have $500 but the stripper stole my atm receite paper showing I have a crap load in there. I tell them to f off. I was pissed. We went back into another bar to get the group back together. One dude was drink off his mind and we deicde to leave at this point. It was 1:30am. So we'r walking back to the truck. Then some dude gets shot and we'r all like holy****.

So, now I am home and pissed that I spent all that money on strippers for nothing. I didn't even get turned on by them. those 2 strippers sitting on me at the same time was hurting me. I felt like I had to take a dump while they were sitting on me.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Banned
Default RE: Strippers suck

There is no sex in the champagne room, there is champagne, but no sex - Chris Rock

Having dated a few strippers in my day is all I can tell you is some are hookers and some aren't. But unless you meet them on the outside, you are nothing but a wallet to them, and when it is empty you have outlived your usefulness. Next time, go to an empty strip club and let the girls work/compete for it, but that even sucks because of the environment.

So, now I am home and pissed that I spent all that money on strippers for nothing. I didn't even get turned on by them.
+1, I like tipping them on stage, but I am not into lap dances either.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:35 AM
VP

Ahh to be so young...most of those girls will negotiate on stuff too

I'm by no means a pro I've only been like 3 or 4 times but every time we wanted to get a lap dance, if you say no the girls eventually say they'll do it for nothing

Don't end up like this guy!

http://www.screaming-penguin.com/node/7296

Old 02-02-2008, 08:53 AM

You couldnt get your pecker wet at mardi gras...

Old 02-02-2008, 10:06 AM

holycrap i posted this. LOL

Old 02-02-2008, 10:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

lol. too much to drink last night?

Old 02-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Nauree

LOL! Usually drunken posts look more like.

So I ws nt goin do t ieowt n fdnfn nfdksal nf ndalkdsfnn sid nsoetm pwi tuewpnt ndipvn eingpawejg ie hfue berwu toh fguwentiu ebg ew btboufgew. And thn I ws lik fk yu n lft.

Old 02-02-2008, 07:42 PM

damn i thought mardi gras was free pooonannny lol

Old 02-02-2008, 09:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Bean600

damn i thought mardi gras was free pooonannny lol
And free diseases

Old 02-02-2008, 09:32 PM

I would say go once... but then never go again. Not worth the 16 hour drive down there for me.

Quick Reply: Strippers suck