Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

story time!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008 | 04:15 PM
Default RE: story time!

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin.Then I said to

Old 01-04-2008 | 04:36 PM

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin.Then I said to get the hell

Old 01-04-2008 | 05:03 PM
|

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin.Then I said to get the hell

and send me a.....

Old 01-04-2008 | 05:37 PM

...perscription for antibiotics...

Old 01-04-2008 | 08:19 PM
Banned

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin.Then I said to get the hell and send me a.....perscription for antibiotics....
because I have a

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:37 PM

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin.Then I said to get the hell and send me a.....perscription for antibiotics.... because I havea std. It's the clap.

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:41 PM

I cry at night

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:45 PM

because Chuck Norris tryed...

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:47 PM
Banned

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin.Then I said to get the hell and send me a.....perscription for antibiotics.... because I havea std. It's the clap.I cry at night because Chuck Norris tryed...
to make voodoo his

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:51 PM

flower girl at his

Quick Reply: story time!