Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

stolen bike

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stolen bike

So I get home this morning from work and take a short ride before the ****ty weather hits. get back lock up the bike to the goldwing with the cable lock go in to get some sleep before work tonight. . . .

Get ready to leave for work and walk out to the car and the CBR is gone!
some POS cut the cable lock and took the bike durring the day just outside my back****en door (I was asleep)
called the Lisle Police they took a report and so I do not have a toy any longer.

HOW the f_ck does someone take a bike from a parking lot durring the day and no one see it?
The bad thing is I know it will never be seen again as a bike and not just parts.

The only good thing is I have full coverage but it is still a pain in the *** to deal with them.[/align]__________________
Never argue with an idiot! They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience![/align]

Old 11-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: stolen bike

definately sucks and is a enormous inconvenience! karma is a bitch, and he'll get his . i do hope they get it back in one piece!

good luck.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Banned

There is nothing worse than a theif. Sorry bro, that sucks!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: jaynd

karma is a bitch
Sorry Jay, maybe I'm just an unhappy pessimist, but karma seems to be more of a ***** than a bitch. Thieving ****ers.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear bro. but might be a blessing. 2008's are coming.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:40 PM

man...that sucks. This guy I work with had the same thing happen (bike stolen during the day)...the one day he didn't ride to work. Though, unlike you, he didn't have full insurance yet....so, yea...it sucks...but it coulda been worse? (though, it does suck that it happens, and I feel your pain bro).

Old 11-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Registered Users

i must be lucky im from south dakota we leave our house unlocked and everything else for days when were gone and nobody mess with things now im stationd in new yorkand im always catching myself being stupid and leaving the damn keys in my bikeive beenvery lucky so far but that really sucks hope you get it back with no damages

Old 11-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

Wouldn't it be nice to have a bike security device that would give the thieves AIDS or Hepatitus? You know a needle on the grip or something. Anyway, I'll work on it.

Old 11-22-2007, 07:45 PM

Like when they give it gas a dick comes out under the seat stabbing their ***. And then a speaker comes on and says "YOU HAVE AIDS NOW!" in a super deap voice.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Like when they give it gas a dick comes out under the seat stabbing their ***. And then a speaker comes on and says "YOU HAVE AIDS NOW!" in a super deap voice.
Lmao that is some funny sh*t right there! HAHAHAHAHA!

Quick Reply: stolen bike