Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Staind, Seether, Papa Roach

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Staind, Seether, Papa Roach

Anyone else hitting this tour up? Staind has been one of my favorite bands for a really long time, since I saw them for the first time back in 99. I just got my ticket 2 days ago, I had to end up paying $75 to a ticket agency to get a GA ticket since TM sold out already, but its so worth it to me. This will be my 5th time seeing Staind, 2nd time seeing Seether, and 1st time seeing Papa Roach. As of now Im going to the show by myself b/c everyone else I know is too cheap to spend $75 on a ticket. I am too, but I did it ayways.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Staind, Seether, Papa Roach

I really liked that music right away, but for me, it quickly lost its luster. Now, I can't even listen to it. My tastes have changed drastically as far as music. I tend to listen to a lot of indie rock these days.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:46 AM

its been awhile just might be one of the best songs ever

Old 11-12-2008, 11:51 AM

I saw them when their first album, Dysfunction, came out. To me that was their best CD, heaviest. They opened for Korn on the Sick & Twisted tour, 2001 I think, maybe 2000. Would like to see Seether though, have a buddy that tours with Papa Roach running their stage monitor sound system, maybeI should try for some passes!

Old 11-12-2008, 11:51 AM

its a good song, but they have so so many other good ones. i can literally say there isnt a staind song i dont like. i have all their albums and listen to them all from start to finish almost daily.

Old 11-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would like to go see this concert.

Went to the Seether, Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamins concert in State College uhh...earlier this year or last year.. Was definately an awesome concert, even though it was supposed to be a special event for BB since they are originally from around the area (Clearfield, Pa), Three Days Grace rocked the place and stole the show from them. haha

Old 11-12-2008, 03:08 PM

I had tickets to the Avenged sevenfold, Saving Abel, Buck cherry(dont like him) And shinedown concert the other night. Got them for $35 apiece. But it was canceled due to 4 feet of snow[&:]. But they said they are coming back and our tickets will still be valid.

Old 11-12-2008, 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: DJ600RR

I would like to go see this concert.

Went to the Seether, Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamins concert in State College uhh...earlier this year or last year.. Was definately an awesome concert, even though it was supposed to be a special event for BB since they are originally from around the area (Clearfield, Pa), Three Days Grace rocked the place and stole the show from them. haha
i went to that show in feb here, thats where i saw seether. seether opened, breaking b, then three days grace headlined. i like all of those bands, but three days grace def my fav of them and the def rocked their faces off. i was laying in wake for them to play riot so i could get crazy, hahaha. i had everyone i went with pumped for that song.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:48 PM

w00t! heading off to this show now, im ****ing stoked!

Old 11-26-2008, 06:02 PM

Three Days Grace is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!! Staind is fantastic!!! Staind's albums are one of the few I like to listen to all the songs. I like seether's songs, but I saw them at the national in richmond and they didnt have much energy on stage. I am going to see the red jumpsuit apparatus dec. 10 at the national. I am anxious to see what they are like live. anyone seen them?