Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Squid on TV...

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 04:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Squid on TV...

Did anyone see the pinks episode where the host hopped on a bike and asked if it was fast and the guy said, yeah, be careful. He starts off fine, then after a series of a few revs he dumps the clutch, fish tails it and drops it, hard while going like 15-20mph. Then he comes back trying to saying he's ridden bikes since he was 5 and blah blah, i'm just not used to that kind of power. I would figure if you have been riding bikes since you were 5 you would be smart enough to not drop the clutch like that, or at least be careful when riding a bike bigger than ur pockebike back home. Great, another incident to make people think sports bikes are big, dangerous, and bad. If anyone can find a youtube or a clip of it, please post it, i want to see the look on his face again. You know, the, oh ****, i just dumped that bike in front of thousands of people, and and its going to be aired on national television. What an idiot...[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 03-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Default RE: Squid on TV...

yup I saw it, cant find a vid yet though [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 03-08-2007, 04:52 AM

Was it the host, the white, bald,short, stocky guy? Shame too, he seemed pretty cool.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:22 AM

Here ya go... WAY TOO EFFIN' FUNNY!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMSqJva20-o

Old 03-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No helmet, and on TV. Wise move squidly.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:32 AM

good stuff, at least he took it like a man for the most part and apologized for messin up the episode

Old 03-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Banned

good stuff, at least he took it like a man for the most part and apologized for messin up the episode
The crashwas the best part of the episode, I'd like to see him skydive next week.

Great, another incident to make people think sports bikes are big, dangerous, and bad.
Sportbikes are all three of those things when in the hands of an unqualified untrained egomaniac.

I'm glad the guy wasn't hurt bad, although a dislocated elbow, slight concussion or some kind of freak accident to crush one of his ballswould have been in order for such a stupid move.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:27 AM

That **** cracked me up. I loved the look on his face when he was just sitting there. like" Oh ****, now I look like and idiot"

Old 03-08-2007, 11:34 AM
TEN

Yeah, it was funny as hell. Then as he is walking back he rips his shirt off as he is pissed off and tries to act as if the bike did something wrong. dude, you already looked like an *** once, don't make it worse! At least he apologized.

Didn't he just borrow some random dudes bike? Imagine how that guy feels!!

Old 03-08-2007, 11:42 AM

Yeah, thatsucks!!! The show probably paid for the bike either way! He seemed pretty calmabout it after the fact though. Still embarassing!

Quick Reply: Squid on TV...