Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Squid Spotting!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 01:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Squid Spotting!

vp are u ****in dizzies girl now?!? dont you have a hot wife or somethign i think i recall from the "Faces to names" thread

Old 04-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

ha ha riding no gear and pole to hole?? lol

[/align]
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]That is the funniest **** I have heard in months! My eyes are actually watering

Old 04-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: DRDcustoms
ORIGINAL: fishfryer527
Can a squid ride a cruiser or a chopper?
80% of the cruisers/standards here in florida are ridden by folks that are wearing only jeans, tank tops and sunglasses, but a sportbike guy wearing a helmet without full body armor is a squid?
Valid point.
i was thinking the exat same thing today . i wonder if harley riders ever get called "squids" or do they have an equivalent ? i find it funny how that you can wear your gear 98% of the time and for those 2 % you get called a squid

Old 04-05-2007, 02:23 AM

ORIGINAL: abadfish

Lots of calamari on the menu here: clicky-clicky
That's for DAMN sure.

Old 04-05-2007, 03:38 AM

I'm noob, ill admit, but we got guys in town that are jackasses. They know i'm new and they pop wheelies when they fly by me just to be like, i'm a badass, and youre not. Even though i know for a fact one of them flipped one of their bikes over doing a wheelie. Not to mention they wear shorts and teeshirts riding around, and no helmets. Squidolicious.

Old 04-05-2007, 03:47 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

"squids" are more than just what they wear. its about your maturity level and how you portray yourself and other while youre riding. do i think its stupid riding in nothing more than short, tank top and sandles ...yes ! but ive also seenguys in full gear act way "squidish" they think because they are in full gear that its ok to pull 80 mph wheelies going through 50 mph traffic. i dont want to start anything big but just look at the rider more closely than how he is dressed before you label them a "squid"thats all i ask

Old 04-05-2007, 04:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Mstngdrew232

I'm noob, ill admit...
noobs and squids are totally different, everyone is a noob at some point, but not everyone is a squid, the main difference is that noobs realize their level, and adhere to it, they gear up, they dont push their luck, and they arent afraid to hold back because they respect what can happen. i know squids that have been riding for years, most of them are ghetto and "gotta have at least a nine hunned" they ride up and down the highway, theres madddd squids i see in raleigh every sunny ****in day FLYYYING down I40 in packs, mostly suzukis, but what defines a squid is their mentality about riding, out here theres big swole black guys that wear chrome harley helmets and ride hayabusas, and then theres frat boys on 600rrs and gsxr600s, those make up the squids in raleigh

Old 04-05-2007, 10:21 AM
VP

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

vp are u ****in dizzies girl now?!? dont you have a hot wife or somethign i think i recall from the "Faces to names" thread
hey man big girls need love too!

You know why fat girls give good head?

Because they have to!

Old 04-05-2007, 12:42 PM

i dont think there squids just for not wareing there gear. how do u know if thats the first time they rode without it??or somthing.. u dont know them.. dont judge.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:13 PM

I love riding without gear. On a warm morning with the sun shining bright at like 8 am I spend an hour to wash and polish my bike then take it around the block in shorts and tshirt and sunglasses that's fun and I don't care if I'm a squid then. =) It just feels good. I do wear all my gear that is way too big for me whenever I go out though.

Mike

Quick Reply: Squid Spotting!