Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Spring Break follies

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 12:53 PM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Break follies

Damnit guys....I let you down. [sm=smiley13.gif]

As you all know, Spring Break is in full swing down here in the pan handle of florida.Yes, usually thisis a good thing, lots of people out at the beach, plenty of scenery. It's nice. The only badpart is while you are trying to just ride thru leasurely, looking at all the tight bodied young ladies, you constantly get yelled at or motioned to (you know, the little "rev it up" hand gesture) by every drunk *** college kid to wheelie...something that apparently all riders do when they ride. This drives me nuts. Now...that being said,I have been known to throw it up for an occasional flash of the boobies from these tight bodied young ladies, but rarely would I do such a thing for a dude who just wants to look cool in front of his friends....especially if he gives me a rev it up gesture..punk ***. So, yes,I guess you can sayI wheelie for boobies. Anyhooo.

So here is where I let you guys down. I'm riding down one of the strips on Panama City Beach...nice day...kinda cool, but nice. Spring break is here!! Hells yes. I have already be rev gestured too a couple of times...[:@]. As continue to casually ride down the strip a college guy pulls up beside me in his little daddy bought BMW that he has leiterally packed with abotu 6 drop dead gorgeous chicks.....seriously. There was hot *** women in bikinis popping out of this car. It was a sight to behold. So he pulls up beside me and says...."They really want to see a wheelie!!!".....

...And I did it!!!!!!!!!![&:]. Uuuuuuugghhhh. How could I?? I feel so used....like a cheap piece of meat!! AND....I wasn't even coerced by boobies!! That's right...I saw NO boobies. I know...I let you guys down by being talked into doing it. I feel terrible. But...it was just a little wheelie...not even a big long riding wheelie...just a little 45 degree popper. So, it's not that bad is it?

Old 03-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Default RE: Spring Break folies

well not too make you feel any worse about your situation but he is the one that was with those "hott girls" and you just did a wheelie so i dont know...... lol

Old 03-05-2007, 12:57 PM

you were used and you liked it... so whats the big deal?

Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 PM
TEN

ORIGINAL: hondadriver4life

well not too make you feel any worse about your situation but he is the one that was with those "hott girls" and you just did a wheelie so i dont know...... lol

True.But....they really wanted to be with me...I know it!! I just know it!

Old 03-05-2007, 01:13 PM

Lol nothings wrong with you!! I get those gestures ALL the time but i usually just ignore them. I do think its funny though how little kids think your bomb A$$ and are so caught up in watching you they are moving around the car just to get a glimpse..or runnin down the street to see!! i get that alot, lol We are like Heros to some of them...hopefully they will get intrested in biking and someday want to get one!

Old 03-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Retired Moderator

What Tenneglected to mentionis he stands on the side of the road with a cardboard sign that reads, "Will Wheelie for boobies".

Old 03-05-2007, 01:59 PM

I guess the question is, did you end up getting any? Not just some boobie sights, but some boobie feel

Old 03-05-2007, 05:43 PM
TEN

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

What Tenneglected to mentionis he stands on the side of the road with a cardboard sign that reads, "Will Wheelie for boobies".
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

I guess the question is, did you end up getting any? Not just some boobie sights, but some boobie feel
hahaha....don't they feel like.....sandbags????

Old 03-05-2007, 06:07 PM

Your a virgin?!?!?! I knew it all along.

Old 03-05-2007, 06:23 PM
TEN

What? no way......I have done all kinds of nasty sexual things to those ladies...errr, I mean, uhh....bitches and hoes!!!!!
Virgin...no way...nope. That's dizzie!!

Quick Reply: Spring Break follies