Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Split personality disorder?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Split personality disorder?

ok so i got this idea because of another board and thought i'd share it here at home. so in a random post i posted a picture of some shiz and a moderator posted in the thread. the post was sent from the devil himself. i mean this guy posted like the terminator. but i got a pm from the same mod that seemed to be written by a kitten. ????[sm=interesting.gif] so i'm guessing that it was done to keep moderator status in the public eye but at the same time saying hey man i'm human. same with some people that will post something really nasty to you then seconds later you get a ping from your in box explaining that it's all in good fun.

so this made search myself and try to pin point my alter ego. so i think my alter ego comes out as bolo young (buff chinese guy from blood sport) ((intense dude)) in the dojo. i try to carry myself as an easy going guy (alter ego one) but there is a price tag for that because people often see easy going people as targets. well at least i feel that way sometimes and i think it shows when i'm training cause i tap into a pissed me and try to leave it all in the gym.

does anyone else have this disorder and like to share a glimpse into they're alter ego? or am i just nuts, need help and just confirmed it?

Old 09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned
Default RE: Split personality disorder?

J Dub, if anybody on here knows about my alter ego status, it's you. We've had some pretty serious convos outside of this forum, as have a few other people I've talked to via PM and e-mail. I guess my dirty little secret is that I'm not the hardass dick that I pretend to be sometimes 'round here. SHHHHHHHH

Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 PM

Hi Sybil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2008, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

J Dub, if anybody on here knows about my alter ego status, it's you. We've had some pretty serious convos outside of this forum, as have a few other people I've talked to via PM and e-mail. I guess my dirty little secret is that I'm not the hardass dick that I pretend to be sometimes 'round here. SHHHHHHHH
*whispering* i won't tell a soul

Old 09-09-2008, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

Hi Sybil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol hey thats not sharing

Old 09-09-2008, 04:52 PM

I'm pretty quiet and shy for the most part, and the only people that really know what my other personality is like would be my parents. I have an extremely bad temper, and the slightest things can **** me off. I hide it very well though when i'm with friends. The only time anyone might catch it is if they are in the car with me when I get cut off.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:09 PM

ORIGINAL: rider0033

Hi Sybil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I guess I have a little of something. When I am with a customer, I become whoever they suggest I should be to make them comfortable. Got to get that SALE!!

Old 09-09-2008, 05:15 PM

ORIGINAL: rider0033

Hi Sybil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I guess I have a little of something. When I am with a customer, I become whoever they suggest I should be to make them comfortable. Got to get that SALE!!
aw chameleon disorder

Old 09-09-2008, 05:18 PM

I have anger issues...

[:@]

[:@]

See? But I have learned to control them over the years. My poor Mom though, was I was a teenager and couldn't or didn't know how to suppress those feelings.... JAY BOMB...

Name:  explosion.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  4.5 KB

...but I'm all good now though... although sometimes it does still come out, especially if I feel I'm being dis-respected. Then just stay away from me for a while and it dissipates...live istoo short to be pissed all the time... and I've become VERY good at apologizing oveer the years.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:36 PM

^Yeah you put it better then I could. Was that a little American History X at the end there? haha

Quick Reply: Split personality disorder?