Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

speeding ! WTF

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speeding ! WTF

my barley running on her last legs 89 cbr 600 streetfighter (more like a bumfights) got to ride with some 09 cbr rr

after the ride she wouldnt start . it was her last wish and she got it . trying to fix it now.

well wht i didnt understand is how theses guys on there brand new bikes could speed -average speed of 70-. in a 55 . and they were touching off 140 -so they said.

i asked them about the cops and they said they would run! when i heard tht my heart sank .

i love to go fast to but i also love my bike , and wouldnt want her to go to the pound or grave yard. same for me!

to have something so sweet and not appreciate it

Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 PM

I dont like to ride with people who dont respect authority

Old 06-03-2009, 06:57 PM

i also agree with hang fire .

and i feel the same way CBRSIX does

if u do the crime u do the time.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:51 AM

if i were to see flashing cop lights behind me.. i'd pull over just to see if he was really pulling me over or maybe telling me to get out of the way.. but if he pulls over with me.. im gonna have to run too.. for the reason that i have no license.. no insurance.. and the bikes not registered under my name.. =/

Old 06-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408
if i were to see flashing cop lights behind me.. i'd pull over just to see if he was really pulling me over or maybe telling me to get out of the way.. but if he pulls over with me.. im gonna have to run too.. for the reason that i have no license.. no insurance.. and the bikes not registered under my name.. =/
yah man, thats just silly. Why would you risk your freedom and your bike not to mention liabilities for who the bike is registered to legally?

I mean i know the feeling and i have contemplated several, multiples and many times to just take her out for a nice long ride. I have even had the tenacity to ride her to school once. (and i even passed a 5.0 on the way home) My ***** are stills dragging behind me from that. I simply cherish my bike right next to my freedom and they would be going through the arches hand in hand if i was legal and had my lisence. But wha?! You just ride around risking all thats great in life? Dude, theres no chicks in jail...

Quick Reply: speeding ! WTF