Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

sorry got 2 vent

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=justasquid;775369]Harley had some of the best advertisers in the world. How in the heck can you sell so many bikes that are inferior on so many levels? Its pretty easy. Just strike the core of every American alive. Made in the USA.quote]

Also way back when when america was having some economic problems, the Presedent and sercratay of defence declared harleys as being a important part of americas defence system.

i think that is why harley's have such big egos.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

made in the usa is a joke i was workin with my boss's 98 road king took off a side cover and there is a sticker on the inside of it that says made in taiwan i laughed and told him he said to take it off but its still there. nothing is american anymore

Old 04-25-2009, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by jk72180
made in the usa is a joke i was workin with my boss's 98 road king took off a side cover and there is a sticker on the inside of it that says made in taiwan i laughed and told him he said to take it off but its still there. nothing is american anymore
THat is true, american is not even american, China owns over 50% of us bonds hahaha the world is a joke i tell yeah.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:57 AM

Harley doesn't sell bikes, they sell an image. The real bikers don't care what you ride, just that you ride.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by 95camaro01f4i
i love to poke at my friends who drive import cars ( i have a camaro)
honestly i can see the similarity between ^^^this ^^^ and the harley/honda debate

I drive a ford...havent driven anything else in my life and im a big fan of the ideology that in order to make civic as fast as a mustang you have to drop some serious money into it.

but at the same time it doesnt mean if one was broken down on the side of the road i wouldnt help.

Most of these Harley guys are the same way. Just different people who want different things out of bikes

Old 04-26-2009, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by 95camaro01f4i
i think the problem is sport bike guys cant take a joke.
I agree with you on that, My Uncle always knocks me for riding sports bike. I ask him what I should get and he often replies cruiser or even a goldwing. Always laugh at the latter asking him why would I buy a car that only has two wheels.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:06 PM

Goldwings are made in the USA.

But whats with all the "honda davidsons" out there trying to imitate harleys and thier crap attitudes.

rebels with out a clue

Old 04-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

Baaaawww, way out of hand here.
I think many of you take it too personal. Defend this, down that. We are enthusiasts of sport bikes here, CBR's in particular. Some people ask some stupid questions no matter what your riding and some people have some stupid answers as well. Its a strictly standpoint basis here. kthnx.

Commence chasing your tails.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:23 PM

I always thought Harley's were really fast becuase of how loud they were. then i looked up the specs and realized that even with twice the CC they put out so little horespower and are slow as ****.

i dont discriminate though i wave at everyone. i just know harleys arent fast now.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Talking Funny

I know what you mean and i dont even have a bike i am always talking about getting a honda cbr and they always ask why i dont get a american made beast (harley) and like what was said above most of the harley accessories are made in china but whats even funnier well on my part anyway i hear alot of people talking about v-rod and doesnt even have a harley made motor its a porche made engine. boo harley honda all the way baby.

Quick Reply: sorry got 2 vent