Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

soooo pissed

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 04:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default soooo pissed

Ok so first off remember back to the thread from the fall "bike recovered by swat", i never made this totally public because i stopped talkin to him once i found out what he was doing, but ya i knew the kid, i grew up with him, i even called him when i found out he got a new 750, which was the one he got caught with, and once i found out i stopped talkin to him ignored his calls, the whole nine yards. well tonight im in durham at my parents house i decide to go visit some friends, this one girl was over there when me and my friend started talkin about riding(Tony, hes my boys roommateaintknown him that long but hes realll cool,he wants to ride, evenwants a boulevard!!!but hes grown up kinda hood so ya lil different than me, we still cool tho) she butts in talkin about she loves bikes and starts just gabbing about gixxers gixxers gixxers im like look bitch shut the **** up with this gixxer crap before i backhand you and change your outlook on life . anyway they leave and go get another friend of mine who used to be like my brother but after hs he ****ed up and i didnt we went our seperate ways, well me and tony (the guy from above) start talkin about bikes, then the girls and my two friends come back, and she starts gixxering her way back into my bad side, and kevin says it....."yo im about to buy****'s 750 once he gets a new frame" and seriously i almost flipped my ****. that kid is still at it, hes not in jail, and he hasnt learned his lesson at all. he even said "but its stolen so thats why hes gotta get a new frame" for real the kid doin the stealing ive known since 5th grade and we were pretty tight in hs, he was one of the coolest kids i knew, but now well thats self explanitory. im so pissed right now i cant see straight and i wanna go to his house and kick him in the face, and then go back and show gixxer girl my indian heritage (the SLAPAHOE tribe)...but like i said im just about to explode sorry for the rant but im sure no one is gonna be happy knowin this fool is still up to the same ****, and if he aint gone to jail for it yet theres prolly no way hes goin anytime soon, the durham PD is bull**** for real and his pops has a wallet fatter than rosie odonnell, some ****ed up **** that has ruined my night, now i dont even want to associate with anyone still living here.

Old 05-08-2007, 04:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: soooo pissed

I remember reading about that a long time ago on here, but I thought he was busted for sure and all the stuff got confiscated? Maybe not. So, this was the exact same bike that he got busted with that he's still parting back together or something. I think you should steal that **** from him and get it back to the real owner lol. Or just kick him in the face with a pair or corsas.

Old 05-08-2007, 04:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

idk man i havent talked to him since he called me when i was up at the honda place in like november and said he saw me he was ridin by, his bro and i have always had some sort of unspoken beef with each other mostly cause his bro is a dick, but i dont talk to them anymore at all, and they lie all the ****in time so who knows

Old 05-08-2007, 03:13 PM

See if you can somehow find the VIN # of this 750 (maybe try to buy the old frame?), and then look it up through the DMV to find the owner, and tell him the story. He'll probably be more pissed off than you, and is likely to pursue it with the cops in order to get his bike back.

BTW, I hate scumbags. If you "accidentally" put a bullet in this guy from that big *** gun in your avatar, I don't think anyone would complain.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:27 PM

hey if ya do kick his *** make sure you break both his hands. That way he can see who his friends are when hes got to have someone else wipe his ***. Hate thieves.

P.S.- +1 on the small town cops. Some people get away with everything, because who there parents are.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:54 PM

Do his parents know he is Stealing/Selling stolen property?

Rat his *** out! post name/address here, and send the link to whoever the owner of the bike is, and to the police department.

I don't believe in the "rule of the street" If they let you know thay are stealing ****t, or worse sell you stolen stuff, They'll have no problems stealing it from you to sell it forward if the oportunity arises. (or even more ironic sell it right back to you if they think they can get away with it)

Old 05-09-2007, 12:14 AM

dude thats seriously messed up i would beat his flargin *** lol

Old 05-09-2007, 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

Do his parents know he is Stealing/Selling stolen property?

Rat his *** out! post name/address here, and send the link to whoever the owner of the bike is, and to the police department.

I don't believe in the "rule of the street" If they let you know thay are stealing ****t, or worse sell you stolen stuff, They'll have no problems stealing it from you to sell it forward if the oportunity arises. (or even more ironic sell it right back to you if they think they can get away with it)
I completely agree with you man. Helping out a fellow rider is like helping out your brother, therefore narcin' this dude out would be the right thing. Just think of this,it couldbe your bike one day, and I know I would want someone to help me out if they had any leads on who stole my bike. I hate theives and I hope somebody kicks this dude's face in for doin this ****. I have worked for every last bit of what I own, and that's why I'm even more pissed[sm=rant.gif] I so hope this dude gets caught for onece and for all[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 05-09-2007, 01:24 AM

what an ***...he needs to spend some time behind bars, teach him a lesson.[:@]

Old 05-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Retired Moderator

Yeah, Meat...you gotta take this f_cker down! The only thing worse than a thief is a Chomo, and neither of them deserve to breathe.

Quick Reply: soooo pissed