Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Someone dying?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone dying?

So here I was today going between classes, when a guy on an F4i pulls up next to his buddy who was standing by the curb. I was just close enough to hear him say well hop on and I will give you a ride. What does this guy do? He grabbed both packpacks tossed them on and got ready to take off when I went walking by.

To them I said, "Is someone dying?" The both gave me this dumbfounded look, and I said to them "its the only time its acceptable to ride with another man on a bike is if someone is in danger of dying, otherwise its just gay." I smiled and walked away.

Old 10-03-2006, 04:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Someone dying?

Has it come to this ???????? You confused kid... Two up was acceptable,long before you were hatched!!!!!!!!! Untill the fun of friends, means more than your fear of what others think, or you think two up w/a male friend,... = fagg'n, each other... geta life, before you start rewriten the rules, for others. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 10-03-2006, 05:25 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i know it just looks funny but i dont think someone is gay because of it.. im not tryin to "flame" you but it happens get over it. now if the guy was like "hey man (to you) do you wanna go for a ride on the back then yea you have the right to say no thanks ya weirdo or something to the effect haha

Old 10-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Banned

To them I said, "Is someone dying?" The both gave me this dumbfounded look, and I said to them "its the only time its acceptable to ride with another man on a bike is if someone is in danger of dying, otherwise its just gay." I smiled and walked away.
How did you become the gay authority? when did you switch teams? Go tell some big guy on your schools wrestling team he is gay because he rolls around on a mat with another sweaty guy in tights, he'll teach you what it means to be someones bitch.

Has it come to this ???????? You confused kid... Two up was acceptable,long before you were hatched!!!!!!!!! Untill the fun of friends, means more than your fear of what others think, or you think two up w/a male friend,... = fagg'n, each other... geta life, before you start rewriten the rules, for others. Clean and free, Ripp'n
+1, In college (early 1980s) we always rode two up, it was better than walking. Now I guess every kid has a car, a bike and a weak sense of their own masculinaty.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:32 PM

ORIGINAL: telgren

So here I was today going between classes, when a guy on an F4i pulls up next to his buddy who was standing by the curb. I was just close enough to hear him say well hop on and I will give you a ride. What does this guy do? He grabbed both packpacks tossed them on and got ready to take off when I went walking by.

I have ridden on the back of friend's bike's many times because unlike some I don't live my life worrying about what people like you think of me.

Old 10-04-2006, 02:26 AM

i've only ridden on the back of a bike once and that was with Freddie Spencer so I can't say anything negative about riding as a passenger with another dude but I don't think I would want to ride on the back of a friends bike in public
not sure why but it just seems strange

Old 10-04-2006, 06:33 AM

bloody homophobe.

Get over it. If someone wants to ride two up, who gives a crap. And even if they're gay, so what? Don't flatter yourself into thinking that they want to have sex with you.

Because with an attitude like that, I'm not even sure women would be attracted to you.

Oh, and before you start assuming, no, I'm not gay. But I'm not a bigot and don't comdemn people for who they choose to be with.

Pisses me off.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Pegscraper

Get over it. If someone wants to ride two up, who gives a crap.

But I'm not a bigot and don't comdemn people for who they choose to be with.

Pisses me off.
+1

Old 10-04-2006, 08:37 AM

I refuse to be doubled by anyone.

It has nothing to do with being a homophobe it has everything to do with being a crashphobe. I can't stand the idea of being at the mercy of the rider sitting in front of me especially knowing how to ride myself (didn't bug me so much before I started riding). It just freaks me out when they don't do what I would of done in a given situation and/or not having any control of the bike.[:@]

Old 10-04-2006, 08:50 AM

^^ that I can understand.

But for someone, like telgren, to make immature statements such as "it's gay" to ride two up, is just ridiculous. It's just narrow minded and an idiotic statement to make.

Quick Reply: Someone dying?