Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Some @$$hole pushed my bike over @ school UPDATE: NEW DAMAGE

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Some @$$hole pushed my bike over @ school

its either my bike is broke down as hell and no one thinks its as awesome as i do...or no one around here has that amount of disrespect[&:]

Old 10-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I havent ever seen anyone try to throw a leg over my bike. The only other person thats been on my bike was a few hooters girls, only cause i won a couple of shows and pics had to be taken. No one else touches my bike.

Old 10-26-2008, 12:29 AM

hey man where you live at up at isu? i go to school there also and i believe ive seen your bike on campus before? i live at cyclone plaza if you know where that is.

Old 10-26-2008, 12:31 AM

ORIGINAL: jutsin

Went home from school for the first time this year for the weekend, left the bike @ school...Got a call @ 8:30 this morning from ISU PD saying someone pushed my bike over its laying on its side in motorcycle parking. I had it parked on the far right of parking too so rather than it landing on flat ground on the frame sliders it landed on one of those raised parking curb things. Roommates picked it up for me today, said the fairings are scratched up a bit and theres gasoline and coolant everywhere. Hopefully just coolant dripping out of the overflow from being on its side all night..... I'll find out tom night when I drive back.

I just don't understand why people do that ****. I mean I can see why someone would steal a bike because theres something in it for them.. but what kind of personal gain does vandalizing someones **** offer.

Its like dropping a duece in a urinal. Who would benefit from that.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:31 AM

hey man where you live at up at isu? i go to school there also and i believe ive seen your bike on campus before? i live at cyclone plaza if you know where that is.
Theres a few ISU's.. I'm at Illinois state and I would assume you're at Iowa State

Old 10-26-2008, 06:51 PM

Just got back, I got lucky as far as the damage goes, the mid fairing was the only spot that hit the curb, picked up some pretty nice scratches, and the slider is a little scuffed up... Tom I'll get into the airbox to make sure theres no oil in there before I try starting it.... I'm due for a new air filter anyways so no biggie.

On a side note, another guy that rides a gsxr 750 and lives in my building came by and started talkin to me, he said his bike's been tipped twice over the last two years on campus and that recently someone stole his slip on right off his bike while it was parked in the parking garage right under our apt building... some pretty messed up people go to school here I guess.... my roommate had his car broken into and his window smashed a month and a half ago too while it was in the parking garage

Old 10-26-2008, 06:56 PM

Why work when you can steal. Am I right?

I think I told this story before.

A friend works at a walmart photo center and there's a dude that rides a bike. She was developing some pics and it was some parents putting their kids on his bike. She showed him and he was PISSSSEEEDDD!

Old 10-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Why work when you can steal. Am I right?

I think I told this story before.

A friend works at a walmart photo center and there's a dude that rides a bike. She was developing some pics and it was some parents putting their kids on his bike. She showed him and he was PISSSSEEEDDD!
That's funny, sad and maddening all at the same time...

Old 10-26-2008, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: jutsin

Just got back, I got lucky as far as the damage goes, the mid fairing was the only spot that hit the curb, picked up some pretty nice scratches, and the slider is a little scuffed up... Tom I'll get into the airbox to make sure theres no oil in there before I try starting it.... I'm due for a new air filter anyways so no biggie.
don't put it back together before starting it too. the worst thing in the world is when you put a bike back together just come to find out, you need to take it apart again lol.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:00 PM

People really suck sometimes. I get very upset if any gets on or leans against my bike. I have a lot of squirrels my area, and I am starting a training class to protect bikes while riders are away.

Quick Reply: Some @$$hole pushed my bike over @ school UPDATE: NEW DAMAGE