Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So you wanna run from the cops?..

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So you wanna run from the cops?..

I don't know why things like this keep happening within 3 miles from where I live.. but oh well here's another one from a retard kid on a "2007 Suzuki R1" according to the report hehe...[sm=bustedsign.gif]

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/loc...-5900525c.html

I actually heard from a guy that actually escaped, but then had to call my friend to come get him and his bike on my friend's truck cuz the cops were all hunting him... he was hidding behind a store or something. Whatever..

Old 08-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: So you wanna run from the cops?..

Well, where can I get me one of those Suzuki R1s? LOL. Yeah, is a speeding ticket really worth almost losing your leg, your college goals, or worse your life? think about it guys......ride smart.

Are you saying this guy called you and you and your friend went and picked up his bike because he was hiding from the cops? You started that sentence like it was a story you heard, then it kinda turned into a first person story. Im confused.

Old 08-16-2007, 12:21 PM

Those new Suzuki R1's are the shiznit!

I'm just amazed at the stupidity of people like this. It took him 4 days to wreck a brand new bike because he was running from the cops. Awesome job man.

Old 08-16-2007, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Are you saying this guy called you and you and your friend went and picked up his bike because he was hiding from the cops? You started that sentence like it was a story you heard, then it kinda turned into a first person story. Im confused.
My apologies, what happened was that my old roommate told me, maybe a couple months ago, he had to go pick up his friend who had just out-ran the cops and was now hiding behind a store or a building, can't exactly remember where he was hiding at. So he went to pick him up wherever it is he was, then put the guy's bike on the back of the truck and took him home. I assume the covered up the bike...

Old 08-16-2007, 12:44 PM
VP

this guy I know was running from the cops and he hid his bike in a pile of hay then walked through the woods to the interstate where his friend met him, picked him up, then ran back and threw the bike in the back of a pickup truck

Old 08-16-2007, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: OldGuy61

ORIGINAL: rrasco

My apologies, what happened was that my old roommate told me, maybe a couple months ago, he had to go pick up his friend who had just out-ran the cops and was now hiding behind a store or a building, can't exactly remember where he was hiding at. So he went to pick him up wherever it is he was, then put the guy's bike on the back of the truck and took him home. I assume the covered up the bike...
I see. I think I would have told him to ask the cops for a ride.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:52 PM

yeah that new Suzuki R1 isn't worth a damn for running from the cops. i'd get a Yamaha Ninja for something like that.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:54 PM

I think my feelings on this are already apparent.

Old 08-16-2007, 02:11 PM

ORIGINAL: rmr1923

yeah that new Suzuki R1 isn't worth a damn for running from the cops. i'd get a Yamaha Ninja for something like that.
Nahh I'll stick with my "Honda GSX-R 1587"

Old 08-16-2007, 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

ORIGINAL: rmr1923

Nahh I'll stick with my "Honda GSX-R 1587"
wtf?

Quick Reply: So you wanna run from the cops?..