Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So what is up with girls...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:57 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So what is up with girls...

Ditch the bitch, and ditch her now. She didn't "not recognize" you, and the fact that you even think that tells me that you are in a phase in which you are making excuses for her, and that's a VERY dangerous place to be with women. She's gotta go dude, and you know that but don't want to accept it.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Retired Moderator

You are in college...and you want to have a relationship? Have you ever seen a GGW video? Hahahaha...just kidding. Good luck, Izzy, but sounds like you are making the right choice. She sounds like a casual roll. Sometimes those are the ones you want the most...you know, the ones who seem to not need or want you. Good luck, dude.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you are young, move on n the right one will come along. Dont look for it either.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:19 AM

dude - enjoy college. Don't get caught up in drama. I LOVED my college experience, for half of it I had a girlfriend who was great, and for half of it I did not. Relationships and all are great but I do think that when I was with the girl I missed out on a lot of opportunities. I'd often stay home and hang out with her instead of going paintballing, or sky diving, or four wheeling, etc. with my buddies. Like others have said I know it can be tough - we've all been through very similar situations. Now that I've "matured" a little bit (graduated two years ago, got a steady job, etc.) I can see that all the drama in college (and even high school) was really super dumb, and I should have focused on other aspects of my life.

Good luck with everything - but my advice is to walk away from this one, she sounds like trouble. Maybe a good candidate for friends with benefits but I wouldn't really look for much more.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

She went off with another guy ..there is no "we need to talk" ..he needs to never think about her again ..evar!! .. trust me as a girl I know we dont do that if we love you or care for you ..she has low or flakey interest in him ..he has nothing but heartache ahead with this girl ...

Jules

EDIT: soccer, yes ..people do make mistakes ..but when that mistake is one of cheating or going off with someone else and ignoring you then its a fatal mistake ..a total deal breaker and an absolute!!

Again, I halfway agree and halfway don't. Sometimes it's just a must for couples to break up after one or the other cheated, but other times I've seen the love so strong that it stayed together.

BUT, my point was, she didn't really cheat on him. He said himself he was just in it for a "no frills" relationship. She wanted otherwise, and when she saw him not really caring, she moved on to someone who would want her for what she wanted. That's nowhere near cheating, that's a sense of self worth if you ask me

Old 10-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I love my partner so much I cheated on him ... I dont buy it, sorry!! :-)

I can only tell you as a girl I am not going to cheat on a partner I care for or love come hell or high water .. cheating is the end!! ..it just is

If I stopped caring I would end it, not cheat!!

Jules

Old 10-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Put it in her butt while she's sleeping.

That's true love

Old 10-21-2008, 02:05 PM

Jules, do not read this. This is locker room guy talk...

You should have took her top off, took pics and posted it on here. j/k... but this thread is worthless w/o pics, lol!

Dude, your in college, and NOW is the time to have meaningless drunk sex...just use a rubber so it doesn't cost you for the rest of your life. Your supposed to be bangin' sorority girls, but with out emotion if possible. If your developing feelings for this girl, your way better off in the long run to not see her. But if you can bang away w/o getting yourself emotionally attached, then there is no question that is what you do, YOUR IN COLLEGE!!! Do some drugs, get drunk, have one night stands, but do your work or or it's all for nothing and you'll be stuck in debt w/o a degree.

You should have nailed her when you had the chance. Any girl that shows up drunk, on HER birthday, at your place only wants one thing. And you didn't come thru. You just let your opportunity to nail her again get away, but if that's what you want, then you did the right thing. There is plenty of girls that are great gf material in college, you just need to find one of them. If your still trying to "sow your oats" then keep hanging out with the sorority gals, but just be careful not to get emotionally involved, or get one pregnant or worse yetget burning sensationsduring urination.

Good Luck brother... and ENJOY college while your there. You'll miss it whenit's gone, trust me.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:58 PM

^^^
Good wholesome living!!

Well what did you expect?? ..stick a big red button in front of me and say DO NOT PRESS!!

I always press the red button!! ;-)

Jules

Old 10-21-2008, 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

BUT, my point was, she didn't really cheat on him. He said himself he was just in it for a "no frills" relationship. She wanted otherwise, and when she saw him not really caring, she moved on to someone who would want her for what she wanted. That's nowhere near cheating, that's a sense of self worth if you ask me
Soccer, I was a bit rushed earlier so will answer better now ... most of my advice tends to based with a long term relationship in mind where the partners seemingly care or love for one another ..if one cheats, then, its game over!! .. if you love someone you dont cheat evar!! ..its the ultimate betrayal of trust ...

In the case you are pointing out here then maybe, ... but I read into it that he started to like it and care too, so was presumably reciprocating love and affection back ..if he was showing "interest" back to her and she STILL went off with another guy then he needs to forget her and run .. if he was showing no interest then he should do her a favour and let her go because he just doesnt sound that into her ... so shes only going to get hurt ..really I see nothing but heartache and drama here ..but I do see where you are coming from and totally respect what you are trying to say too :-)

Jules

Quick Reply: So what is up with girls...