Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So...weekend projects?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: So...weekend projects?

Progress?? Uhhh not too good[&:]

Slept until almost noon (dead tired from moving all week), spent a little time trying to get my AT&T mobile broadband card to work, which I never did. I bought it in south florida on wednesday, come up here to north georgia yesterday and the damn thing doesn't work at my house. Finally took that back to the store and returned it, drove around until I found the Verizon place and got one of their mobile broadband cards which works like a charm. Went to wally world and bought some house supplies and food, tried to jumpstart the lawnmower with my car and it still wouldn't start so I said *** it. Now I'm just sitting here being a lazy bum in front of a small space heater cuz my gas isn't turned on yet and the rest of the house has no heat, lol. Never did get around to unpacking and organizing any of my stuff, but I'll try again tomorrow

Old 11-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damned Flyou!

When I saw your post, I thought that was a great looking RC plane. That ought to keep you and your ex-boss busy for a while.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:14 PM
VP

I only did like 36 miles out of my 150today haha... just a little blast around town... stopped by a couple motorcycle places and talked to some friends. Other than that did the usual: clean up, cook and clean the kitchen, trash, etc. etc. . I had a nice nap around 4 oclock... right now I'msitting here on my laptop instead of watching this craphole movie my girlfriend wants me to watch.

Hopefully tomorrow will turn out much better! I have two guys who wanted to make a little loop around all of middle GA and we can definitely do that as long as they get up before too late.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 PM

I wasssssssssss gonna change my t-stat on my vfr but the honda place didnt have it and they want $35 for it. **** that. I'll just use it on that hooker down the street. Plus you have to remove air box and throttle body assembly.

She started her stumbling fit again yesterday. I noticed the little rod of the PAIR valve wasnt screwed down. Guess I forgot to do it last time. Tightened one of the connectors on one of the coils. Then rode her hard a couple of miles and she's fine. She's just like a woman. Has her period once a month then goes away. I still cant figure out what cuases her fits.

Other than that, I've been on my *** all day.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:25 PM

I finished my project which was instalmy chain. I thought I screwed up first and cut it 1 link short. But I didn't. However I thought my chain was a master link but it is a rivet or where you have to mushroom the rivet out. So tommorow I'm going to northern tool to get a punch to shroom it out.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 PM

ORIGINAL: jbrown

Damned Flyou!

When I saw your post, I thought that was a great looking RC plane. That ought to keep you and your ex-boss busy for a while.

yeah it'll take about 1500 man hours to complete (or about 10,500 dog hours. speaking of dogs, she's cute bluefox!). he's only into about 400 hours or so. long way to go yet.

we worked on the wing spar and the leading edge today. i'm only helping him every once in a while. i'm actually doing as little as i can with it as i don't want to be the one the FAA comes after when they find out the reason WHY the rivet's failed...[>:]

edit:

yeah that is a real airplane btw, not a model.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Retired Moderator

I don't have my major project planned for this weekend, but I have some Galfer SS lines to install (front brake). I am waiting for the worst part of the winter season to start.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:46 PM

i just realized... we're a bunch of dorks. the bars are open for an extra hour tonight and we're here browsing the internets...

maybe we should all start playing world of warcraft and obtain levels thought before to be unreachable.

besides, how do you kill that which has no life? (south park reference)

Old 11-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Retired Moderator

Oh ****...I almost forgot! An extra hour of sleep...kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-04-2007, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

it's like a jigsaw pizzle from hell.
[sm=smiley29.gif] I couldn't put that together in a million years.

Quick Reply: So...weekend projects?