Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

so my friends went down today

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: so my friends went down today

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

I already ride like a grandma 95% of the time.

Excellent, me too...except I prefer the term 'calculated power management'. I've long since outgrown the need to impress anyone (other than myself) and what really makes me happy is full gear and not crashing...oh yeah, and if stunting were to become a felony.

Barbie, no matter your/my opinion on stunters destroying perfectly good bikes.... you have to respect the ones that wear gear and do it in non-public areas. They may be few and far between, but they are there and they do deserve a nod of appreciation.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Banned

GSXR boy needs a beating.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:57 AM

Barbie, no matter your/my opinion on stunters destroying perfectly good bikes.... you have to respect the ones that wear gear and do it in non-public areas. They may be few and far between, but they are there and they do deserve a nod of appreciation.
TRUE that is a really good one, the ones who do it safely and aren't stupid about it deserve the nod, but out of 100% there are 95% or so of um that dont use gear and ride out side there limits they give the 5% or so percent a bad name, just like the squids give everyone else a bad name just riding down the road in a tnk top shorts and flip-flops. its all relative i guess......

Old 03-26-2008, 08:08 AM

Sounds like that Bee is needs to ride like this Bee LOL! I like to keep a huge gap when I ride with other bikes. I was so looking forword to riding season this year, but all these wrecks are really putting a damper on it. My buddy called me last week and said man I'm glad your still alive-I was like What? He said he seen on the news that a truck hit a bike that looked just like mine and he thought it was me. With so many down already this year I hate to see how many will be down by July. I don't ride like a squid, but I'm going to play it even more safe this year then last.

Glad both rider's are ok and the bikes could ride away. Gixxer boy does need an *** beating for sure.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:28 AM

Excellent, me too...except I prefer the term 'calculated power management'. I've long since outgrown the need to impress anyone (other than myself) and what really makes me happy is full gear and not crashing...oh yeah, and if stunting were to become a felony.

Someone has been watching scrubs.. Dr. ***

Old 03-26-2008, 10:02 AM

If one of my freinds caused me to crash after being told to back off I would beat the **** out of him, regardless of how long we've been freinds.

I hate riding with people for reasons like this. Thats probably why I only ever ride with my one freind.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

Someone has been watching scrubs.. Dr. ***
Voodoo is Nancy.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:21 PM

[sm=noooo.gif]not another crash

Old 03-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been riding "grandma-ish" since my spill...
RB

Old 03-26-2008, 08:05 PM

glad to hear that they were both ok. just have to be smart when riding.

Quick Reply: so my friends went down today