Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So far this week......

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 03:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So far this week......

So far this week has been my worst. Monday i got a speeding ticket 74 in a 55 not going to complaine my fault i guess and the road i ride on is a controled highway and i only have my permit the cop wantted to give me a ticket for rideing on there also but told him the i asked the dmv and said it was fine for me to ride on, so he told me if he saw me on here again he will pull me over and give me a ticket kinda pissed about that but what can you do. Then tuesday i just got done eatting luch with my fellow co-workers and I got a call and they told me that my dad past away i ask the lady if she was lying and she said no i just dropped. Got back in my work van and started crying i don't cry much but this hit hard told my co workers that i going home they called my boss and told him and he said i got the rest off the week off. I don't know i guess i'm just venting to who ever wants to read. i'm just waiting to see whats going to happen next. Anyone want to make a guess ?

Old 08-16-2006, 03:27 AM
Saw
Default RE: So far this week......

My Condolances man. Ride Safe

Old 08-16-2006, 03:46 AM

Next you will finish grieving and take some inheritance and buy a beautiful new bike to remember your father by, and ride it safely, since he's watching you you'll be ticket free..

Old 08-16-2006, 03:56 AM
Mad

I am truley sorry man!!!

F%^k that ticket..

As far as next... I believe you will remember the good times with your dad and how he taught you how to be a man. Take care of the family...

Your the man now!! Ride in his honor!!!

Old 08-16-2006, 04:53 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

sorry to hear about your dad man. im lucky enough to have both my parents still with me. i dont know what i would do in your situation but all i can think of is to cry but keep your head up. he wouldnt want your life to stop, but the contrast.. live your life to the fullest ! you could also get a memorial sticker made and put it on ur wind screen that way every time you ride it a tribute to the man who gave you life and im sure your dad will be watching over you to protect you , i dunno how much he can help with the speeding tickets though..

Old 08-16-2006, 11:57 AM

Sorry to hear about that, my condonlences to you and your family. What happens next is you take a few days away from the bike, and get your head straight, look after yourself and your family, and do your best to remember the good and not the bad.

Old 08-16-2006, 12:32 PM

I thank you guys for the support. I like all the idea's i don't know about buying the new bike but that would be nice. Well ride safe thats what i will be doing.

Old 08-16-2006, 01:08 PM

my condolences as well. i know what you're going through bro. in the last 30 days my only living grandparent passed away and my sister who was pregnant (my parents first future grandchild) had a miscarriage. it's been chaotic to say the least. hang in there bro.

Old 08-16-2006, 01:58 PM

ORIGINAL: gtjimm

Sorry to hear about that, my condonlences to you and your family. What happens next is you take a few days away from the bike, and get your head straight, look after yourself and your family, and do your best to remember the good and not the bad.
+1.

Take some time to get your head straight before hopping back on.

My condolences. Not much else I can say since I haven't lost a parent but you'll pull through. Live your life and continue as he would have wanted you to.

Old 08-16-2006, 03:08 PM

I agree don't need to be riding without a clear head. Take some time off, the bike will always be there when the time comes.

Quick Reply: So far this week......