Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Snowboarding season here.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snowboarding season here.

Hey everyone, just thought since snowboarding season is here I would make a how-to video on how to wax your board. Hope this helps someone out, enjoy!

How to wax a snowboard - YouTube

Old 12-14-2011, 08:02 PM

Pretty cool to see someone else that snowboards on here, especially since you ride a Never Summer, I don't see too many of those around me. I've got an 09/10 Capita Indoor Survival with Union Contact bindings. Pretty happy with it. I like the flat kick a lot better than my buddys reverse camber Rome Postermania. He actually bought the newer version of my board after riding mine.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:27 PM

The season is here but sucks so far on the easy coast.

I've got a burton custom board and flow bindings. I love my flows, makes things a lot easier strapping in.

Old 12-15-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kevwa451
Pretty cool to see someone else that snowboards on here, especially since you ride a Never Summer, I don't see too many of those around me. I've got an 09/10 Capita Indoor Survival with Union Contact bindings. Pretty happy with it. I like the flat kick a lot better than my buddys reverse camber Rome Postermania. He actually bought the newer version of my board after riding mine.
Thanks, Personally I love the neversummer the the rome bindings I'm still getting used to them. Can't wait to get out since in Canada it's all muggy and not snowing very much.

Old 12-15-2011, 12:31 PM

Snowboarding season is definetly not here in se Michigan, its 64 today with rain.. first trip to Tahoe is Jan 21st though and then again in March, I ride a lib tech and just bought some Flo bindings haven't tries them yet but I hear good things

Old 12-18-2011, 03:10 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

Sweet. Just got my board hot waxed + tuned (professionally) the other day, and hit up Killington, VT on Friday.

Alot fun cant wait till it actually snows... all man made snow up there but still had a good time.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by CTcbr929
Sweet. Just got my board hot waxed + tuned (professionally) the other day, and hit up Killington, VT on Friday.

Alot fun cant wait till it actually snows... all man made snow up there but still had a good time.
You will have fun, I went to killington two weeks ago they only had a couple runs open at that time. Good news though blue mountain is open I went Sat and Sun nightboarding.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:40 AM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by vic_himself
You will have fun, I went to killington two weeks ago they only had a couple runs open at that time. Good news though blue mountain is open I went Sat and Sun nightboarding.
O I meant Fri. 12/16 .. I had fun! First time there. Im going to go back when the full mt is open tho

Illcheck out blue mt online*

Old 12-20-2011, 04:10 PM

Here's a quick vid I made at killington.

Early season riding, Killington/Blue Mountain - YouTube

Old 12-20-2011, 07:34 PM

I'm hoping to make it to Killington at least once this season, kinda hoping I get laid off so I can spend a few days up there while collecting unemployment haha. Should have a Go-pro by then as well so maybe I'll have my own footage to share.

Quick Reply: Snowboarding season here.