Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The snow is coming!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 04:16 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The snow is coming!

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: eweppley

This thread is depressing. [:'(][][X(]
The snow is coming!

nup ..
Not here it ain't ... freakin warm ..sunny ... sweating a bit .. beaches are looking good!!
You live in that bassackwards world Classic. Sort of like a bizzaro upside down version of America.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:27 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Hmmmm...?? yer ?? I am allergic to suffering though ..
Yu get a good tan .... the cans are great cold all year round ... the beaches and ocean are bloody nice 90% of the year .. ..

fed up ??? hmm ?? Jules ...

Eskimos are used to their climate ..too ??? relativity is a weird thingiemobob

I do love the sun and hot days too ..but not for prolonged periods for me, we do have heat waves here too (believe it or not) 2005 was amazing in July, it might as well have been Miami ... but I found it very wearing ..you couldnt do anything, you didnt want to ... hot and sweaty the whole time, you shower and before you are even dressed you feel sticky again ... putting on bike leathers was unbearable, yes it can actually be too hot to ride and you end up going really fast to stay cool ...

I just tend to love the more usual warmer, sunny days here that stay in the low to mid 70s, you can ride or work in it ..or sit in it and let it warm you though ..bliss!! :-)

Jules

Old 10-20-2008, 04:37 AM

The coldest tends to be between November and March, we say about March "in like a lion out like a lamb" ..we can have stunning weather come April or it can snow still ... its October now but its very mild out there and the sun is shinning here too ..in fact its a lovely day out there ... I think you are too used to your heat Steve and probably a bit nesh ..lol

Jules

EDIT: besides that sun of yours will age you and give you skin cancer *sticks out tongue* ..we all stay youthful here and if the sun does come out its big hats and shades for me!! ;-)

Oh and you have to check ya boots for horrible spiders that can kill you with one bite ..my God life is hard enough without checking your boots for killer spiders and under the toilet seat too ..lol ..your waters are full of big bitey sharks!!

Old 10-20-2008, 05:10 AM

Oooh I love getting cosy by a real fire in winter ..sitting on the sofa in a big warm top and reading and chilling out, if it snows then I love watching out the window ..of course going to work is a pain in winter but not *that* bad ..lol ..my car has a heater and a stereo ;-)
Steve ya big wuss!! ..lol

Jules

Quick Reply: The snow is coming!