Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

sick f***

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default sick f***

so they finaly caught the guy that had made a sex tape w/ a 3yr old. the guy that had filmed it had already been caught.......but the man that was IN the vid was on the run (in NV i believe). they caught him IN NV b/c the car he was driving didnt have any plates (plain stupid if you're trying to keep a low profile.......) so they pulled the car over. he simply said "im tired of running" and was taken into custody.

now, i feel this man is extremely lucky that none of the officers shot him! i mean.........SERIOUSLY! at the very LEAST i would have shoved the baton up his *** and gave it a good kick!!!!!

well anywho, for those that didnt hear.....he was taken into custody yesterday. i wish they'd throw him into prison to roam w/ everyone else so they can make the rest of his life miserable. but.........he'll get solitary confinement b/c everyone in the prison will be highly interested in slitting his throat.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: sick f***

good, glad they caught his ***. and yeah, if he wasnt in solitary, you know even inmates dont like child molestors.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Inmates definitely hate any crime associated with children, mothers, and woman....god i wish they'd give me just 5mins in the room with em...SICK Bastrd!

Old 10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

imagine.......being that little 3yr old girls FATHER!!!! i bet he's probably the only one right now that wants to break INTO a prison.

Old 10-17-2007, 03:32 PM

Anyone that would do that with a kid should be shot on sight no questions asked. I feel the should let the other inmates have there way with him-that would teach him how it feel to be helpless and have someone do bad things to you, but then again he might enjoy some of it.

Old 10-17-2007, 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Anyone that would do that with a kid should be shot on sight no questions asked. I feel the should let the other inmates have there way with him-that would teach him how it feel to be helpless and have someone do bad things to you, but then again he might enjoy some of it.
don't worry I am sure he will be traded as prison money......... people like that sicken me to no end.

Old 10-17-2007, 05:53 PM

I hear that even prison people hate sickos like that. He'll get shanked.

How can you physically have sex with a 3 year old? I just dont how you could do it.

Our city shows every sicko in town on channel 2 or something on sundays. Goes by zipcode and there is a TON of them and its usually guys 50 or older doing things to little boys. ****!!! Weird *** people. Cut their dicks and hands off.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:04 PM

Yea what the f*** is going on everyday when i get home i watch the news like cnn or msnbc, I swear to god everyday there is 3 or more child case's. I have a neice, nepfew and a youger sister no kids yet but it makes me sick. Why would anyone want to hurt the kids. They should all die no questions asked.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You don't kill these things, (does not deserve to be called human). You stick IT in a damp dark cell for the rest of IT's life, with a dripping tap for company. make sure that every long day prison is all IT has to look forward for the rest of IT's hopefully long life. (thats after you perform to "Two Bricks" castration technique)
Stuff it, just shoot the P***k.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Retired Moderator

There is nothing that breaks my heart more than a crime against a child. They have no idea what is happening and have no way of defending themselves. I believe there is a very bad ending waiting for them that is beyond what could ever happen to them on Earth. Besides that, I hope they have the worst things happen to them while they are here!

Quick Reply: sick f***