Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Showing a little skin, Police, and Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Showing a little skin, Police, and Tickets

I'm not too worried about the tickets, I talked to my lawyer just a few minutes ago....CHECK THIS **** OUT!

Our police chief and this cop that just wrote me a ticket are being investgated for trafficing drugs.....

There is come kinda law that states that the traffic ticket has to be written before the person driving it stops driving. So like with me going home and parking it then leaving the house again, means he can on longer write me a ticket for something as minor as what he did. I think I'll be able to get the charges drop against me.

I think next time he's working I'm going to ride by him without a shirt on and when he goes to chase me flip him off, take some back roads home that way when he finds me again, I can just whip out my little law book and ask him if he wants to fight me in court.

FYI guys, I do ride with a helmet and gear whenever I leave town. IF and ONLY IF i'm just cruisin around town I'll wear only jeans and boots. Remember my town is only 2 miles by 4 miles Wide.

Old 10-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most accidents happen near home.
Ride safe.

Old 10-24-2007, 04:41 PM

damn cops, wheres X to defend his actions. o hes probly busy on his ducatti...

Old 10-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Retired Moderator

Buelgirl,
Accidents also happen when you are not expecting them. You never plan an accident. You could have a rabid critter run out infront of your bike while you are cruising 35 mph, and that is going to hurt. You never know what is going to happen...

Old 10-24-2007, 04:50 PM

Wear your gear. We really don't want to have another rash thread or "RIP" thread. Please. If you have it, use it. 10mph can be deadly without a helmet. Pretty please?

Good job talking to a lawyer. Seems like you'll get him on some of it.

Mind the rabid critters... lol

Old 10-24-2007, 04:59 PM

Guys I love that your all protective and everything, but I've been riding for 15 years, had my motorcycles license for 7 years, I'm big on being safe too. For any of you that doen't know from my other post I'm on the Fire Department/Rescue Crew. I have pulled over 10 ten people off the asphalt deader then a deer in my crosshairs. We all make the choice on riding with or without gear....if anyone knows the stats on wrecks, how far they happen from home, and how dead you may or may not be after it happens it would be me.....

Honestly I don't give a ****....There ain't nothing better then hitting highway 77 at80 miles an hour in the middle of the night. If I hita deer, rabbit, or a pothole that makes me flip 20 feet in the air. My only prayer is that I hit the grass so the brain matter will be easier to clean up.

I'm not a dumbass, and I don't do stupid **** on my bike, but I'm not living my life in a eggshell anymore.

I'm sorry if any of that offends any of you.

Old 10-24-2007, 04:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: laxbuellgirl

IF and ONLY IF i'm just cruisin around town I'll wear only jeans and boots. Remember my town is only 2 miles by 4 miles Wide.
What? No shirt?

Old 10-24-2007, 05:04 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545

ORIGINAL: laxbuellgirl

IF and ONLY IF i'm just cruisin around town I'll wear only jeans and boots. Remember my town is only 2 miles by 4 miles Wide.
What? No shirt?
You must have missed my other post where I said I ride topless.....hahahaha

Naw I really don't, but I have once for $200. All I had to do was drive a fourth of a mile with a lace bra on....hell I was going too fast for anyone to see anything anyway.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:04 PM
TEN

As I slow down to stop at the stop sign I lean up, take both my hands of the handle bars and pull my shirt down in the back(since it flies halfway up my back), and then pulled it up in the front so all those highschool dumbass boys aren't staring right down the front of my shirt.
here it comes.....

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 10-24-2007, 06:06 PM

i can put on a police uniform and you can drive around me topless if you like

Quick Reply: Showing a little skin, Police, and Tickets