Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

should i get this 87 crb 600?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default should i get this 87 crb 600?

its a 87. the body is in ok condition. it has 58,000 miles. and a salvaged title. the guy who has it said it runs good and he drives it to work every day. the guy wants to trade me for my 89 chevy blazer 4x4. the blazers in ok shape and runs good.

i bought my blazer for 1200.
my problem is the amount of miles on it and the salvaged title. is that too many miles?? and should i worry about the title?

Old 10-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: should i get this 87 crb 600?

Sure...go ahead and buy it. Everybody's doing it. What...are you scared??

No...I'm just kidding.

Seriously, though, welcome to CBRF rock!! You need to check the bike outand make sure that all of the mechanicals are sound and and everything is as it should be. What condition is the body in? Tires? Are there service records? 58k is not all that many miles on a bike if it was cared for and maintained properly. Why was it salvaged? There are a lot of variables hereto work with and we could help you more if you narrowed it down a bit for us. I see you posted this in the 600F section and you shouldget alot more helpful advice from the people in there.

Good luck whatever you do and don't be a stranger in here.