Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Shocker Sticker

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 03:05 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shocker Sticker

What is this, two in the taint?

Old 04-27-2008, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: rsp919

Thats instead of just using the middle finger for flipping people off... Its supposedly more powerful

Old 04-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Gibson19

ORIGINAL: rsp919

Thats instead of just using the middle finger for flipping people off... Its supposedly more powerful
I like to flip people off with all five of my fingers, and hold my palm out sothey can also talk to the hand at the same time. Now that is powerful. Sometimes people just collapse from the force of my "uber-splangie-forward facing-five spot-hand biscuit-smackdown-flipoff".

Old 04-27-2008, 07:38 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: rsp919

[/quote

I thought this wasthe bowling ball grip. G/F wont let me try to pick up my spare.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:42 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Gawd damn Dane Cook. Can we kill him yet?

[:@]
for you kidcrenshaw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEmQL66rBxw

Old 04-27-2008, 08:47 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

I just think he's an obnoxious douchebag.
Yeah, but there's worse (like lewis black and carlos mencia)

and here's about the best site I've found for decals/stickers as far as selection
No, there is not worse. Dane Cook is to comedy what absolute zero is to temperature.
then adam sandler must be -12F

Old 04-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Banned

Adam Sandler= misunderstood genius. Adam S. has more talent in his pinky toe then D-bag Cook.

I'm usually surprised that people actually like him, but then again I'm sure there are some Carlos Mencia fans here, too...

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 04-27-2008, 10:16 PM

Adam Sandler= misunderstood genius. Adam S. has more talent in his pinky toe then D-bag Cook.

I'm usually surprised that people actually like him, but then again I'm sure there are some Carlos Mencia fans here, too...

He was only good in his first standup before he got his show... Hes overrated and is show is very repetative....Dave chappelle he is Not!

Old 04-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Banned

Dane Cook tells long pointless stories that are supposedly jokes, but there is never a punchline. Carlos Mencia is a joke thief. Together, this duo makes up the least respected sector of the comedy world. I've never seen a professional comedian with a good thing to say about either. Their comedy lacks intelligence and....well, comedy.

Lewis Black is VERY intelligent and hilarious to boot, as kid mentioned...unfortunately, his new show, "Root of All Evil," sucks my *****.

It used to be that the funniest comedians were also the most popular...George Carlin, Richard Prior, Eddie Murphy, Steve Martin, Sam Kinison...These days, the most popular comedians are the most unoriginal and unintelligent. I've given many of these people several chances to see if maybe I was missing something, but I just grow to hate certain people more as I continue to listen to their garbage.

The best comedians these days will probably never be heard by anybody...Mitch Hedberg, Mitch Fatel, Brian Regan, Demetri Martin, Doug Stanhope, etc...There are exceptions of course, as very talented comedians like Kevin James and Dave Attell have enjoyed a certain amount of success, but they will never reach the level unexplicably attained by tools like Cook and Mencia.

A few additional thoughts on the comedy world...

*Who the f*** keeps giving Larry the Cable Guy movie deals??? Does anybody else want to harm small animals when his latest trailer comes out?
*Chris Rock is a GREAT comedian who makes HORRIBLE movies
*Dave Chappelle is the greatest exception to my rule stated above...he is successful behind the mic, on TV, and in his movies
*I'm not sexist or racist, but I am yet to witness a funny Hispanic or female comedian
*Once you get past the novelty of the great impressions, Frank Caliendo gets very old very quick with his atrocious attempts at crafting quality material

Old 04-27-2008, 11:18 PM
Banned

Doug Stanhope is so goddamn smart. Blew my mind, VERY intelligent cat. Surprises me he was ever part of, The Man Show. And in that right, Jimmy Kimmel is another smart moth****er, and very funny.

I would love to see Stanhope get the reckognition he deserves.

Quick Reply: Shocker Sticker