Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

**** went down just now at my house

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default **** went down just now at my house

****!!! this site just put me on life tilt (had the whole thing typed up only to get the forbidden message) anyways, im in my room playing a little online poker (i had just started a $100 heads up match, and i got blinded off dealing with this, so on top of all that, im out $100 WTF) and my step brother has his gf-babys momma, and his kid over...

Old 11-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Default RE: **** went down just now at my house

all of a sudden i hear her screaming my name, so i go out to see whats going on, i go out to see him pulling her hair, and dragging her towards the stairs, so i try to calm him down, but he's PISSED beyond belief, so i start to grab his arms, and he struggles harder to throw her down the stairs, so i put him in a chokehold, and next thing, were all at the bottom of the stairs so i still have him in a chokehold, and hes got her leg locked up, im screaming at him, hes screaming at me, shes crying, her baby is crying, and some friends who are staying with us (she has a kid too) her baby is crying as well

Old 11-02-2008, 08:28 PM

so hes not letting go, so im forced to shift over, and put my knee (with ALL my weight) into his neck, and used my arms to pull her leg free...i go back to putting him in the choke hold and yell at her to get her kid, and leave while i held him down...she got their kids, and left, and i held him down for another 15 minutes while they got away...the whole time im telling him "your my ****ing brother, i love you man, im doing this so you dont get in trouble" and he kept saying "it doesnt matter anymore" so im not sure exactly what happened before i got involved, but i guess its some serious ****...i finally let him go, after i hope she had enough time to get away, and he stormed out...my ****ing adrenaline is RACING right now, so im sorry about the lack of paragraphs, and any typos...

Old 11-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTF? What is the outcome? Is everyone still screaming? WHy is he so pissed?

Old 11-02-2008, 08:30 PM

sorry i had to use 3 seperate posts, and i had a much more discpritive account of what happened, but it wasnt letting me post, so i had to cut it down, and post as 3 different posts

Old 11-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

damn wtf !

Old 11-02-2008, 08:34 PM

I always ctrl+a, ctrl+c before I post anything. Just in case.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Banned

hopefully the kids didnt witness to much of that.......nobody wins in these situations....and the kids alwyas lose!!!!......hope you can get your bro to calm down and realize that this is not the way to solve issues.....

Old 11-02-2008, 08:37 PM

the kid was upstairs, and we were all downstairs in the living room which along with his room being completely destroyed (due to another girl he was dating, long story, but karmas a bitch i suppose)

Old 11-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow Cat. good job on saving her from some injuries. you did the right thing w/o a doubt. i hope he realizes what he did, but sounds like they're past working it out.

Quick Reply: **** went down just now at my house