Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Shining Moments In Awesomeness

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 03:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least you had on a helmet so no one could see your face.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO ~ that's hilarious.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have been through some pretty embarrassing moments.
Worst one on my bike was running out of gas and having to push for 2 blocks.
I cannot compare to that awesomeness.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:14 PM

Well, this one was great cuz I was so young (1st grade?). Long but worth it, trust me:

My parents had friends over at our house one day. My brother (John) 1 1/2 years older, a friend (Craig, who is my Godparents' son) and I always played games using our imaginations when we were kids and hung out. For instance, we'd bang on the pipes of the water heater in each other's basement with screwdrivers and pretend we were plumbers for hours!!!

Anyway, this time we were all in the seclusion of my parent's basement pretending to be mafia members. My younger sister had this roll-away kitchen thing made of plastic. This served as our "front desk." So Craig came up with an idea:my brother would be the guy working in the office, Craig would be waiting at the "front desk" and I'd be watching the "front door" (which was just the opening of the basement once you reached the bottom of the stairs). So then the plan was that a rival gang was coming in to start trouble and he'd let us know of when the "attack" was going to happen.

This is where it happens:

So, Craig says "action" more or less. I pretend to let the "rival gang" into the office. He then just SCREAMS the highest-pitched little girl scream I've heard to this day. I immediately lost it and started laughing!!!!! I was laughing HARD! Sooo hard I pooed my pants!! Instantly I ran to the bathroom in the basement while simultaneously laughing!! It felt like more poo was coming out with each laugh!! Oh my god. When I closed the bathroom door the seriousness of the matter sunk in.

So, I'm standing there in front of the toilet with my pants down thinkin on how the hell I'm going to make it up to the main level (where all the parent are!!) and then up the next flight of stairs to my bedroom to change out of these soiled spider-man tighty-whities without ANY suspicion!! I couldn't walk normal...I was grossed out. I couldn't walk by another person...I stunk like poo! I was stuck! "But wait," I thought to myself as a genius plan came to mind, "I'll flush the underwear down the toilet!!" So I proceeded to flush said underwear. Problem solved, right? NO!

So the toilet gets friggin clogged. I kinda freaked out a little bit at this point because there was no plunger in this bathroom!! So my next plan was to run upstairs to the main level bathroom, grab that plunger and make it back down without nobody noticing!! I didn't hear John or Craig outside so I thought I was alone in the basement. I opened the door and both were right there giving me a weird look. Then they smelled the smell and my brother must have saw terror in my face cuz he looked in the bathroom at the calamity in the toilet and said "What'd you do??!!? I'm going to get Dad!!" Well, then I knew it was all over. My dad came down with the plunger and in front of several witnesses pulled out my once white spidy underwear and asked me "What is wrong with you?"

The greatest thing is how embarrassing it was at the time and how hard I laugh now thinking of how much of a dumbass I was and got myself into that situation!!!! Couldn't have gone much worse...

NEXT!!

Old 03-08-2009, 08:19 PM

LOL, I've almost done the shoe lace thing, I had mine caught and luckily the stop sign was in a remote area and no traffic coming, it gave me a chance to coast and fiddle with it to get loose.......Mine get tucked in now too...
I dont have any real embarassing stories. Worst one I guess was when I was doing a little demonstration ride for my inlaws on my sons TTR 90 dirt bike. The grass was wet and I went to turn around, it slid on the grass and my a$$ hit the ground so hard and fast that I couldnt hardly walk for a few days......They must have thought I was a real idiot....lol

Old 03-09-2009, 07:57 AM
June 2011 ROTM

that first story is pro. lol.
I have a non bike related one.
I was in 2nd grade and my teacher was a real biatch. It was really hot that week at school(no a/c) so we were all allowed to have water bottles on our desk. Well I needed to use the bathroom pretty bad, but the teacher wouldnt let me go. I ended up pissing my pants all over the floor. Being the slick cat that I am I claimed I spilled my water bottle. I saved the embarrassment of all my classmates laughing at me, but I had to get paper towels from the bathroom and clean it up myself and wear clothes that reeked of pee the rest of the day. Im going to tell my kid that he has to go to the bathroom at school to just go, even if the teacher tells him no

Old 03-09-2009, 12:28 PM

I havent had anything too bad while on the bike, probably the most embarrasing thing while on the bike was last summer. I was hanging out by the beach cruising around and such and had stopped at a pizza place across from the boardwalk for some food. I was sitting outside near where my bike was parked and ended up talking to a cute chick after she noticed my helmet, well i went to go leave started it up go to take off and clunk... i stalled it, and worse it took a couple of tries to get it to turn over haha. Its wasnt that bad but sucked at the time.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:49 PM

When I got my first Sportbike it was the end of my senior year of highschool.. I decided to go to this car cruise that they had at my old highschool during the summer.. I pulled up and I was the only one there with a sportbike.. Oh man I felt badass when All the young girls turned their attention to me.. So I pull into a parking space and take off my gloves and helmet...The next step is what got me..So I forgot to put down the kickstand.. How this happened I do not know. I think I was too caught up looking like a badass(or so i thought) So i got to step off the bike and the bike falls, right on the back of my leg.. It pretty much gave me a weak knee and down I went.. It sounded alot worse because my hand slapped pretty hard.. But I felt like an *** nontheless.

Quick Reply: Shining Moments In Awesomeness