Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Shield

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Shield

Does anyone watch this show? I just saw the comercials for coming season. They start in April and I thought they pulled the plug.It's been awhile since their has been a copshowthat I couldn't wait for a season to start. Last one was probably N.Y. undercover. Here today gone today.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: The Shield

Is this the show with bald fat guy...no not the dude from Seinfeld. Is it on FX? If so, I've wanted to see it.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:16 AM

Dude, that is the best show ever!!! Now, I rarely watch TV, maybe 5min of news in the morning when I'm having coffee and warming the bike up, but thats it.But the shield, I'll damn cancell my plans when it's on. If you haven't watched it before and like it, then rent the seasons when you get a chance and watch an episode every now and then till your caught up. It's a hell of a story line that builds and builds and you won't know how much you'll be missing. I can't wait til it starts back up. Theres some way crazy **** that happens on there. Best cop show ever.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:50 AM

The Shield is the best dang show on TV in the last like 5 years. Great plot, actors, pretty much everything. If you haven't watched it you neeed to and like shock said rent the previous seasons and watch them and you'll be hooked. Im like a crack addict waiting for it to come back on.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

one of my favorite shows on tv ! michael chiklis (det. vic makey) kicks *** ! as mentioned above the story line is great , they always leave you on the edge of your seat wondering how **** will go down. and its the type of show that yea he is a cop but he also does his own thing. so its like rooting for both sides (good and bad) spike tv shows the old seasons its a great way to get caught up. i never watched it untill it wa sin its 4th season and now im about to go buy the seasons so i can catch up ! great show , its a must see [sm=smiley20.gif] [sm=violent053.gif]

Old 02-01-2007, 11:54 AM

That is my all time favorite show!!!! I think it is coming back towards spring, atleast I hope so. We need to know what happened to Lem. They couldnt have just pulld the plug the way it ended. They had a lot of viewers too. Its a great show and will get you sucked in after one episode. Its catchy and its a great storyline HIGLY recommended.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i tried to watch that show so many times. i always had to work when it was coming on and i missed so much of it i just stopped trying to watch it. i have the blockbuster online so i started renting them on there, got season 1 disc 1 watched it, then they started sending me like season 2 and 3 before i ever got disc 2 of season 1. so i just copied all the DVDs through season 3 so i can watch them in order now. are they on season 4 or 5 now?

Old 02-01-2007, 01:53 PM

6 now

Old 02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

****, then im missing 2 seasons. see, now i just have to wait until they are all out on dvd.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:55 PM

Lol, atleast I think it is. I have 4 seasons on DVD. So I think its 6, but no positive.

Quick Reply: The Shield