Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

She is Here And I can't Sleep !

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default She is Here And I can't Sleep !

Finally, I got my motorcycle. Its a 2005 CBR 600 F4i. This is the very first night she is sitting outside of my apartment and I am sitting on my bed watching her out the window and can not sleep! Does this happen to everyone the very first day? I am deeply in love with her and i didn't know where to express those feelings so I ended up here writing them down. I go by the window and look at her at least 20 times an hour may be more. This is what I call love at first sight!

Did you feel the same way the first day you got your bike? What were your experiences?

Old 09-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Default RE: She is Here And I can't Sleep !

I put 300 on my 06 within the first 2 hrs.....ride it...

Old 09-17-2007, 11:30 PM

Oh yeah, definately. I bought my '05 brand spankn' new right off the showroom floor. I have an attached garage, the bike has a dust cover on it, and I still make sure she looks brand new, yet I always still worry about her. There was a topic on here awhile back about who brings their bike inside, which to my suprise, ALOT of people did/do. If you're on the bottom floor, pull her inside!

When I first seen this topics subject, I was expecting you to say that your mother-in-law/grandma or someone was at your place, lol.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:33 PM

Yeah! I've been riding all day and I want to ride it right now but I have to sleep since I have tons of things to do tomorrow that are starting early in the morning. and I'll be riding it all day! Man, I don't remember any girl in my life made me feel this way!

Old 09-17-2007, 11:34 PM

pretty much that is like anything you buy - you want to play with it non-stop and then when PEDA comes into play and takes away yourpuppy because of over petting.... sorry

yeah, my first nightwas like that - i was going outside in my garage to make sure my bike was ok. The first week was like that, but you will be ok, just make sure your bike is safe man - gotta get some security if it's outside and not covered.

congratz

Old 09-17-2007, 11:51 PM

I would take her inside if I was on the first floor.

This week I definitely be investing into one of those alarm systems. I saw demonstrations of SCORPIO alarm system and I want something like that. If i can't find anything cheaper does the same job, I won't mind spending 350 on a alarm system for this baby. I don't even want anyone to come any closer to her. I am looking around to find the best deal. And yes I still need a cover before it rains which I think I can buy from a local honda store. Do you people have any recommendations?

Old 09-18-2007, 12:12 AM

[sm=Awwww.gif] Congratulations! Keep it upright and in sight! See if LoJack for motorcycles is in your area, then the cops just track the signal, bust the eff-bags, and recover your bike. Ride safe!

Old 09-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL. DUDE I was the same way.

When I first got her (and still do it now), I went out to the garage and just stared at her a least a few times every hour........just to look at her. (Her name is Harmony by the way).

Old 09-18-2007, 01:52 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

**** even after ive had my bikes for a wile i still get that feeling... just please take care of her id feel so bad for you if it got jacked then you will be sitting on your bed staring out to where she used to be parked every 20 minutes

Old 09-18-2007, 01:59 AM

Yeah I feel the same. If my motorcycle had a hole in it I wouldnt need a a g/f.

Quick Reply: She is Here And I can't Sleep !