Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sexy Time!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007 | 01:25 PM
|
Default Sexy Time!

So the misses and I were havin' a bit of fun on the floor of our living room (not very well padded carpet), and we ended up...um...taking our time if you know what I mean. The party eventually moved upstairs to the nice, comfy bed, but the damage had already been done. Her tailbone was all bruised the next day, so it ruined our fun for a few nights. This happens everytime we get worked up before we get in bed. She spent a good deal of time on her back and I put a soft comforter down to minimize rugburn, but there wasn't a whole lot of time for preparation. Any suggestions to make this spur of the moment stuff less damaging? Positions you recommend?

...this should be interesting...

...wait, maybe asking a bunch of guys (and girls) who spend more time with their bikes than their loved ones is a mistake...

...oh well...let 'er rip fellas!!!

Old 09-19-2007 | 01:38 PM
Banned
Default RE: Sexy Time!

You gotta switch it up alot, but there are always gonna be knee burns, top of the foot burns and stuff like that.

Old 09-19-2007 | 01:39 PM

easy chair or the couch .. no floor i got bad knees and less chance of rug burn ! . screw the living room try it in the kitchen with her head in the fridge .. just kidding..... but really ! [sm=ttiwwp.gif]

of the wife ..not our rug burn ! .. jk jk ...[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-19-2007 | 01:51 PM
|

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

...screw the living room try it in the kitchen with her head in the fridge ...
*****!!!

Old 09-19-2007 | 01:53 PM

You need to have her sit up on the couch or the recliner and have her slide down and lay back...you can stay on your knees. Her butt off the end of the couch is usually the perfect height with you on your knees, or you could just have her kneel down and bend her over the couch with you behind. Ive had tailbone bruises and let me tell you...I would take rug burn over a tailbone bruise anyday.

Old 09-19-2007 | 02:09 PM

yep, tell her to slouch way down in the couch, and get on your knee !! Keep plenty of pillows in the living room for e z access. If you end up on the carpet again, grab one of those little pillows and slide it under her tail.

Old 09-19-2007 | 02:25 PM

I rebroke my gf's tailbone doin it on the kitchen table

Old 09-19-2007 | 02:29 PM
|

ORIGINAL: Redd

You need to have her sit up on the couch or the recliner and have her slide down and lay back...you can stay on your knees. Her butt off the end of the couch is usually the perfect height with you on your knees, or you could just have her kneel down and bend her over the couch with you behind. Ive had tailbone bruises and let me tell you...I would take rug burn over a tailbone bruise anyday.
I'll try the first, but I can't bend her over the couch b/c it has to be up against the wall. The room is oddly shaped, so I can't put the couch out in the open.

Good suggestions though! Keep 'em comin'! I've never been very creative when it comes to sex. I guess I just get too excited and just kinda lose my head (well and stick to what works...for her of course). Havin' a bit of a game plan before hand might be helpful.

Old 09-19-2007 | 03:31 PM

i am not going to try to tell you wha to do . but check this out i got one in colledge and loved it

http://www.healthyandactive.com/liweco.html

this things is great .. saves knees backs and burns and they have a cool little strap things so you can restrain her if that floats your boat !

Old 09-19-2007 | 04:30 PM

Just pick her up and hold her in the air.[sm=exactly.gif] Definitely, a recommended position if I say so myself!!!
All depends on how strong you are!?!?!

Quick Reply: Sexy Time!