Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Seems I'm not welcome so...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seems I'm not welcome so...

The administration took it upon itself to inform me that I'm not really welcome because I post too much.

All I wanted to do was help keep the forum active during the winter time. Sooo... have fun kids.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Seems I'm not welcome so...

ZOMG!! ..tell me this is a joke?? ..you dont over post in my view, I know others who post a lot more and less informative ..maybe even myself ...

Well, I dont want you to leave for one ..

Jules

EDIT: and you are a great help with the welcomes too ..dont you dare leave!!

Old 01-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could give 2 s**ts how much you post, sorry others got their panites all wadded up. For what its worth man, ive always thought you were a good guy, and not even close to one of the worst members here. I would tell you to take care, but i know you will.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

I just dont get it X. Why is everyone so bent out of shape about post counts? I'd like you to stay.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

Oh let the drama begin. I informed you and not just only you that the stupid posting is getting old. Do I really need to bring examples of them? Some of you have begun the dumbest posts ever. Others are posting great views and good ideas. Then we have to hear about burnt eggs, and tootsie pops. C`mon people get real. There are a few select that have a post in almost every thread that consists of 1 or less of a sentence that says something utterly useless, like "REPOST, ride with your hibeams on" If someone isn't helping the thread, why post it?

And for the record X, no one told you to leave. I mearly said that I was tired of you (and others) doing exactly that, and you needed to back off. If that's the way you take it then go. Don't try and get more drama and sympathy from other posters by crying about it.
LJ

Old 01-04-2009, 11:41 AM

I can't believe that X. That is insane that the admins would do that. I mean the only time I see stuff started is when other people are asking for it, or when punks like blkout come on here. I really dont get this move by the admins.. I could see if you were a non contributor and you did nothing but start fights and flame but you hve provided a lot of good info. Sorry to hear it man... Take it easy. Stop in once an a while atleast.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

Maybe you guys aren't reading english very well.

NO ONE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE. DO NOT POST RESPONSES UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Before every one gets swoll up and bent ... no one asked X to go anywhere. Everyone has been encouraged lately to make quality posts so if a member of the staff should make a request regarding posting habits then it should be followed and not aired out in the forum. Any dispute should be handled with that staff member. We are not unreasonable in our requests and usually make the request due to complaints we get from other members. The ones going "ooooh" and "ahhhhh" do not see our PM folders

So a bit of cooperation and not over reacting will go a long way to maintaining a quality board.