Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

See yu on the flip side

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: See yu on the flip side

Sorry to see you go but it certainly is not my fault in the least.

Enjoy!

Old 12-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I work a 12hr shift and come back and missed something major or what?

Old 12-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Locking this one also ...

Old 12-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, let me be the first to say that this is the kinda high school crap that is tearing our forum apart. As much as we hate to lose members, we as the Administrative members of this place are not going to try and keep members that can't get along. Obviously we cannot please everyone or make everyone get along. If we are to lose members, fine, there are plenty of people joining daily and we will still go on. I am going to lock this thread as I am sure it is going to start yet another fight amongst the few that cannot get along.
If people wanna fight and burn each other at every chance, there are plenty of other forums around the net to do it.
I would expect some of our older members to not get baited by others into starting arguments. Seriously, if I had acted on every bad thing every said about me on the net, I would not have 4 kids, a full time job, and a personal business. Stop this crap, because if its not gonna be people leaving on there own free will, it will be us deleting accounts. It ends tonight people.
LJ

Old 12-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is NOT from one with a mod or an admin hat on but just a fellow member:

I for one enjoy diversity and enjoy having members here from all parts of the world and from all walks of life with different views on things; we are all the same essentially but our differing cultures add a certain essential spice.

I have seen where you are coming from with what you say but you also admitted knowing the demographics shows mostly U.S. so I am not sure why you are surprised the culture would permeate into the forum. I mean no offense, just saying if I joined a predominately Aussie forum, while that would not stop me from posting my p.o.v. on certain issues, I certainly would not get offended that they had an alternate p.o.v., I would just say my peace on a particular issue and let it stand FWIW, not every post directed at you deserves a reply:

One does not always have to get others to agree to come to an accord, just offering altering views and seeing where each other are coming from can be great in and of itself.

imo I don't think anyone was asking you to leave, they where asking the same of you as they where of everyone else which was to simply take a break from posting in certain threads that you can not see eye to eye on with others and cannot find a way to discuss rationally. (same as we ask of everyone else)

If you choose to leave, thank you for the time you gave us. If you change your mind and choose to further your stay, please consider what I mentioned above to make your stay here and ours a pleasant one.

[8D][&:][:@][:-][sm=drlove.gif][sm=smiley16.gif][sm=smiley9.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=alien.gif]