Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Seattle Riders?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 11:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seattle Riders?

Hey guy's just wondering if there are any other Seattle riders out there, i know we live in a dreary climate, but it's that time of the year again.. I've been riding solo, thought it would be cool to possibly get a riding group together maybe hit the north Cascades highway or something. Anyways drop a line if you're out there .

Old 05-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Default RE: Seattle Riders?

I'm from seattle too. I'm not trying to promote other sites but visit www.cycleforums.com and there's a section where it's all just pacific NW riders and there are lots from our area. They all seem pretty nice too, i dont know any of them but it's a good local bike forum.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Greetings, from the great pacific northwest!!!!! Grew up in maple valley, Pre yuppie. Now in soap lk.,e. wa. You know, at the end of the dry falls coulee. I'm up for it. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 06-02-2006, 04:57 AM

I live just south of Tacoma.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:39 PM

Hey, another great local site is Pacific Northwest Riders. Very active forum, lots of get togethers and early warning of local activities.

Old 04-08-2007, 01:54 AM

+1 on the PNWRiders.com site. Many riders there and lot's of meets and group rides. Check it out. Look me up. I go by Jay on the forum. Have a good one.

Old 04-08-2007, 02:03 AM

I'm over here in Bremerton. I heard of pnwriders.com from here actually. I posted up on friday night and by saturday morning was out riding with some guys. Theres some great, no-traffic twisties over on this side if your interested, beautiful, scenic waterfront routes, kinda like a mini isle of man type course, bout 160mi or so that we like to ride. But I'd be down for heading over to that side of the water.

Old 04-08-2007, 02:06 AM

Any of you guys come to the suspenssion clinic held at brothers powersports this morning? Had a crewchief (used to work with freddie spencer and in AMA?)give a class on suspenssion, then we all had our bikes weighed in front and rear, measurements taken and he adjusted our rides...all for free.

Old 04-08-2007, 02:10 AM

So are you on pnw? If so what is your name? Yeah I heard of some great road on that side of the pond I have seen plenty of post ups for rides over there. I went out yesterday, well to work and home but it was sure nice. I just can't wait for some consistent decent weather. Like two or three weeks of nothing but dry warm weather.

Old 04-08-2007, 02:32 AM

Yea man, on pnwriders I'm stape. I've only recently joined that forum, still getting a feel for it, but met some cool dudes that ride allot. We're going out tomorow morning providing that it's not pissin down.Your more than welcome to go of course. Go to the site and look under the westside, and I think the thread was ride in kitsap or something. A few pics, nothing fancy, but the whole trip was fun, no flat spots or boredom. I've been over there on the cascade highway on my way north to go hunting. Nice road, but crowded from what I remember. Over here, theres miles and miles of near vacant, no cops, two-lane smooth roads over some great twisty roads, lots of great little joints to eat at and state parks right off the road for photos and all. we ought to get together sometime, get a few others as well for a ride and top it off with some Barbeque at my place.

Quick Reply: Seattle Riders?