Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Scrotum hurting after ride!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ******* hurting after ride!!

I dont know about all of u, but as a new rider (little over 1200 miles in 2 weeks) on a 2005 cbr f4i, my *******/sack/nuts/ball/******** area hurts bad. Im not sure if its the constant pressure of them being pushed against the gas tank or the reverse wedgie i get with wearing boxer shorts compressing them against my leg, kind of strangling them. The ride doesnt even have to be that long, maybe 20 min to an hour, but have ridden up to 8 hours at a time(talk about soreness). I cant be the only one with this problem...does anyone know of solutions???

I have expiremented a little with riding commando with jeans, which helps with the ball compression but it isnt that comfortable. Ideas welcomed by all.

Thanks in advance and its nice to have a forum like this to ask all of my important questions. BTY my name is matt and i live near baltimore MD. Love the bike, except for some certain comfort problems, for example, ******* and wrists hurt after ride.

Thanks Lumberman

Old 08-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Default RE: ******* hurting after ride!!

welll.....hmmm this isnt one dude should be discussing with another dude....but i wear boxers and i hope you do to...tighty whiteys hurt the *****....never ride in skin tight wranglers either...which i hope you dont....you drive a f4i so i know u are smart......when you start riding...well adjust yourself...dont sit on your *****.....you know that hurts.....and if none of this works...well my friend i gues u have freakin big ***** not to be able to move them were you dont squash them....i hope i helped out any....dave-o

Old 08-04-2005, 03:13 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is one instance where I just have to add --PLEASE -- NO PICTURES!!!!

Old 08-04-2005, 03:52 AM

1200 miles.....hmmm I've been known to do that in 2 days not 2 weeks...I cant say I have had a similar problem. All I can say is maybe your crowding the tank, and or, not gripping the tank with your legs when stopping?

Old 08-04-2005, 04:21 AM

i get this same problem as well. makes me wanna itch my sac all the time too haven't found a solution as of yet.

Old 08-04-2005, 05:38 AM

i just stand up after i get moving to sag my pants a little, this adds for some extra breathing room, and the sitt so my ***** are about and inch to two inches from the tank. when stopping i grab that tank with my theighs for the dear life of my future children. but most of all, sag your pants, cause when you throw your leg ofer the bike it hikes them up to your nipples. so i just stand on my pegs and bounce my *** a little(which may look odd, but for my nuts sake its worth it) and i never have the camel toe(if you can use that expression for a male) problem

i hope you havent damaged your nads to the point no return, and i hope i helped

Old 08-04-2005, 05:47 AM

when I ride my F3 I notice a fair amount of nut sack wedgie also, compress nuts how!!! what sux is train tracks... I found that picking the boys up and having them actually sit in front of you helps, put your forearm against the tank as a prop too helps.... but no cures yet![:@]

Old 08-04-2005, 06:43 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dudes - when ya go over bumps ya gotta lift them thangs. The seat on most CBR's is made out of a 2X4

Old 08-04-2005, 12:43 PM

I am CONSTANTLY standing up on my pegs so i can use the clutch hand to rearrange those suckers. Oh and sometimes I just do it right in front of a cager if they pulled out in fornt of me or something... I give em a nice view!

Old 08-04-2005, 12:45 PM

Exactly, raise up for any kind of bumps. Make sure you are gripping the tank with your legs. That will keep your nutz away from the tank. It takes some practice and getting used to. Also practice using your lower body "abs & lower back" to hold yourself up and off the tank.

Quick Reply: Scrotum hurting after ride!!