Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

say it isnt so !

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 02:38 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default say it isnt so !

lol ok before i get flammed from all you .. im not a nascar fan but i saw this article and thought some people might find it a good read.. or atleast something to make fun of (just trying to do my part)

so apparentlysome race teams have been caught with using jet fuel in their cars ! read it here

Old 02-15-2007, 03:39 AM
Default RE: say it isnt so !

NASCRUBS!

Old 02-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After watching the latest episode of TopGear, I'm boycotting NASCAR and HICKS......here's why.......

In the most recent showing of the british motoring show TopGear, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May all have to buy a car for $1000 and drive it from Miami to New Orleans. The producers of the show have various challenges for them along the way. One of the challenges was to have each of the guys write something on the sides of eachothers cars to try to attract the most negative attention. Anyway, they pull into an Alambama gas station, and this lady comes out (MAJOR HICK) saying that she was going to "call up the boys" because one of their cars read "NASCAR SUCKS" on the back of it.

The boys showed up, none wearing shirts (ALSO MAJOR HICKS). They started throwing rocks at the production crew and threatened the three TV show presenters. All because of something written on a car. UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE! I was embarrased that people like that are actually living here in this great country of ours.

So if people that are a fans of NASCAR act this way, I"M BOYCOTTING IT. People like this make America look bad, and they're NASCAR's biggest fans.

If you guys haven't seen this show, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I've just about downloaded every episode via Bittorrent and FinalGear.com supplying the torrents. Again, INCREDIBLE SHOW, couldn't live without it.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:24 AM

when i saw the title i was like wtf how did they get it throw inspetion(the first one) then i read it and it said
it was a property contained in jet fuel
then i was ok. becaouse they get the fule from NASCAR so i would be amazed if they had it in the car.

first. yea that was a big no no. anyways if u watched nascar(like u said u dont) u would know NASCAR inspetions find people trying to get around the rules all the time. thats y they have inspetions and many of them. if they find something even something is 1/18 of a inch wrong they will make them fix it on the spot or not race. inspetions are so detailed that some parts are put in in inspetion. even winners are caght cheating. they inspect the winner and other cars after the race and they get taked apart.

second, dont blame them for trying this is the biggggggist race of the year and the first. like the artical said "the superbowl of racing" the winner gets more than a million dallers it might be 3 but i am not sure. helll yea i will put something in my gas to win a millon.

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

After watching the latest episode of TopGear, I'm boycotting NASCAR and HICKS......here's why.......

In the most recent showing of the british motoring show TopGear, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May all have to buy a car for $1000 and drive it from Miami to New Orleans. The producers of the show have various challenges for them along the way. One of the challenges was to have each of the guys write something on the sides of eachothers cars to try to attract the most negative attention. Anyway, they pull into an Alambama gas station, and this lady comes out (MAJOR HICK) saying that she was going to "call up the boys" because one of their cars read "NASCAR SUCKS" on the back of it.

The boys showed up, none wearing shirts (ALSO MAJOR HICKS). They started throwing rocks at the production crew and threatened the three TV show presenters. All because of something written on a car. UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE! I was embarrased that people like that are actually living here in this great country of ours.

So if people that are a fans of NASCAR act this way, I"M BOYCOTTING IT. People like this make America look bad, and they're NASCAR's biggest fans.

If you guys haven't seen this show, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I've just about downloaded every episode via Bittorrent and FinalGear.com supplying the torrents. Again, INCREDIBLE SHOW, couldn't live without it.
if i saw that i and i was on the street i would throw a rock at the car too. and i am not a hick nor white.

also have not football and soccer fans done wayyy worse. like crate riots, light cars on fire, and more. i know lot of football fans if u say there team or football sucks they get vary mad. its funny to me so i say it all the time.

so !!!BOYCOTT!!! football too. and boycott nascar its not like they care ther is millions of other ppl who will watch, its not like u even watched it in the first place(i am gessing)

EDIT. it was not some race teams using jet fule it was one. the others where just penalty, its normal like i said they are trying to get around the rules not brake them them selves.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

if i saw that i and i was on the street i would throw a rock at the car too. and i am not a hick nor white.
Come on fool, you can't be serious!

Old 02-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never understood why anyone gets upset if someone else doesn't like a specific sport. I like NASCAR as well as most sports that involve things that make noise and go fast with the exception of Stadium Cross (if that's what it's called). So? My choice. If someone else doesn't like one of the types of racing or another sport that I do,there's no problem. The hicks throwing rocks at someone that insults NASCAR are just a bunch of insecure pinheadswho feelthreatened if someone is different from them. And a black mark on the rest of us.

Old 02-15-2007, 09:34 PM

Bluefox - I love the show too - Top Gear that is, not Nascar, but it seems that Clarkson has some opinions on motorcycles that
aren't exactly constructive.

Chris.

Old 02-15-2007, 09:34 PM

James, so your saying it's normal for them to cheat and you expect them to try?? Why would you want to watch a bunch of cheaters?

Old 02-15-2007, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: DRam

I've never understood why anyone gets upset if someone else doesn't like a specific sport. I like NASCAR as well as most sports that involve things that make noise and go fast with the exception of Stadium Cross (if that's what it's called). So? My choice. If someone else doesn't like one of the types of racing or another sport that I do,there's no problem. The hicks throwing rocks at someone that insults NASCAR are just a bunch of insecure pinheadswho feelthreatened if someone is different from them. And a black mark on the rest of us.
+1 DRam

Old 02-15-2007, 09:44 PM

I don't like nascar (I hate it) but if some didn't like baseball I wouldn'tthrow ***** atthem. But if they didn't like basketball I'd throw high tops at them.
Blue Fox can you post that Top Gear video?

Quick Reply: say it isnt so !