Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Saturday and i should be riding

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 11:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturday and i should be riding

but instead i'm home sitting on the pc. just sick of riding solo all the time, I jst need to find some cool people to ride with here. plus the cagers here suck.[:@][:'(][>:]

Old 03-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Default RE: Saturday and i should be riding

I wish I was out riding too. I know how you feel. It is 81 and beautiful outside here on the east central coast of Florida. But I feel like you do. I am sick of it just being me out there riding. Most of the people I ride with are all busy today. One is getting married and the rest are at a party to say happy b-day to everyone who has a march B-day. But since I gave up drinking I don't like being around drunks. And that is what thier parties turn into. So I will pass.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:09 PM

well if you where a little closer jonnyjon i'd say lets meet up, your about 2 hurs away, i'd meet you half way.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:11 PM

I know almost everyone on here is about 2 hours away if they live in Florida except for like Fry She is just down the road but we never do ride together. Well maybe someday we will have to do a weekend ride or something Like I could get a hotel where you are or you could get one around here. and find a way to make the ride. Or even try to get all the Florida riders to meet up. I know there were a lot at Bike week But I never did meet up with any of them.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:30 PM

yeah, that sounds great, just go to do it though. i wasn't really on here at bike week, so i could have met up with half the guys on here and didn't even know it, i was on my zx though, its a hot bike had to take it to bike week. well i'm out the door, got a friend who needs to be saved, should let him sweat it out, took off with out me, *****[:@]. i'll be back later.

Old 03-15-2008, 05:01 PM

ok, so i just got back from helping my boy out, BORING, i still want to ride. sucks.

Old 03-15-2008, 05:14 PM

yea, i hear ya, at least you guys arent stuck at work like me....its like 65 and partly cloudy, perfect day to ride...but noooooooo....we're gonna need you to come in on Saaattuurrdayyy... yeah...BAHHHHHHH...

i'd meet up and ride with you guys if you wanna meet halfway..whats that like Dallas or somethin....

Old 03-15-2008, 07:12 PM

All of my friends went down to Branson, and I am stuck here on a Saturday, the middle of March, and it is 32 degrees out. WTF? I can ride when it's cold, but it sucks because it is cold, and I will be riding alone again.I am wishing for warmer weather.

Old 03-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude.......let me tell you something, haha.......i ALWAYS end up riding solo. i know 16 people who ride here locally and i'll be damned if anyone will come out and ride. it has to be 85deg and better not see a cloud in the sky or they're going back in! i understand people have conflicting schedules and people have lives, but DAMN haha. in all honesty.......i have probably 2 people i can count on to go riding w/ here and there. the 16 that i know, are people i trust to go ride w/.

so lets here it for the people who always get stuck riding solo *cheeering*. i've grown to enjoy riding alone.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:29 PM

same with me i got two peeps i can call anytime and there down but i know a **** load of ppl that ride and none ever do hell the two and i leave and meet up and ride on our lunch break its only an hour but an hour is still an hour

Quick Reply: Saturday and i should be riding