Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

satellite views

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 01:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: satellite views

so what is the name of this chick you're stalking? lol. just kidding.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ whats your moms name again, all i could hear here say was mmmffttmmtmttt

TA dont really have an address. Look up Goodman WI and its about 10 miles south off of parkway rd.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:36 AM

her name is me love you long time sucky sucky five dolla. haha cracking asian jokes on my own mother. i should be ashamed. haha off topic, but the other day me and my friend were getting ready to leave my house and my dad is trying to say something in japanese and my mom says no that's not how you say it then she says it correctly. tells my dad i don't understand your accent so he says i don't understand your english......**** and then walked outside. hahaha he was kidding, but it was hilarious. okay you may now resume your stalking.

Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you have a satnav Teeks ?
May be useful if you're searching for something specific, get the lat/long from google earth, and punch it in......?
Works here in Africa, should be much better in the US
BTW, the yellow pages maps for my area are even older than the Google Earth maps, which seem to be at least 10 years old !![X(] With Google earth I can zoom down to about 300 metres above my house, can't do that with the Yellow pages maps......it's Africa, I know.....[X(]

Quality is pretty good with what i linked. If it looks like crap, keep zooming in. It brings up a whole new set of imagery once it hits a certain level.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:42 AM

going to sleep now, but TK just thought i'd let you know. FYI my mom's doors unlocked, but keep the noise down.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Thanks cbr

Where i was looking and where i used to hunt (over 10 years ago) there used to be a logging road that went all the way to the river, i wanted to see if its still somewhat open. I cant tell if its grown over now, but i think it is judging by the maps. If it is that means a 5 mile hike instead of a 1 mile hike to where i want to hunt.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: ta8218

actually... the one that yellowpages.com uses is awesome. I'll see if I can find a direct link to it.

http://www.yellowpages.com/maps
Click on aerial. Best I've ever used. Blows Google earth out of the water.
It's microsoft visual earth. And when the button is available, click bird's eye. You'll **** a brick.
thats the best I have saw so far...and most up to date in my area...other place still have a tree in my yard that I cut down 2+ years ago....

Old 10-18-2008, 11:59 AM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Thanks cbr

Where i was looking and where i used to hunt (over 10 years ago) there used to be a logging road that went all the way to the river, i wanted to see if its still somewhat open. I cant tell if its grown over now, but i think it is judging by the maps. If it is that means a 5 mile hike instead of a 1 mile hike to where i want to hunt.
does this mean i have to call you dad now?

Old 10-18-2008, 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: 1997CBR900RRGuy

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Thanks cbr

does this mean i have to call you dad now?
he's your dad and your uncle....

Quick Reply: satellite views